Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

crazicali

Hi all...new blood....

34 posts in this topic

Welcome Becky....I like Bo and Dawn and all...but be very careful. They used to have a friend on here, but he seems to have disappeared. Friendliest little feller you have ever seen. Haven't seen him for quite some time.....so it's got me to thinking.

There was some dispute over who was the daddy of his new baby.....so I don't know.

He was a chicken scientist or something like that. Rumor has it Bo choked him....but all we know is he is MIA. :D

Welcome! :cheers2:

Yeah...oddly enough, that was the last time I saw him as well Dan. He was handing out hats to everybody at the tailgate.

I hope he is ok.......damn that Bo! He better not have hurt my little chicken buddy. :gnorsi:

The Chicken Scientist has been very busy being a new dad and all.

Welcome aboard. Pull up a chair and stay awhile!

Thank you for the warning....I have heard Bo has those tendencies....I will keep my stun gun close by....I might just hit him with it when he isnt looking just for fun....pics to follow.

The mat outside my door says the samething....

Smoking again??

Thank you for the warning....I have heard Bo has those tendencies....I will keep my stun gun close by....I might just hit him with it when he isnt looking just for fun....pics to follow.
Do it and I'll poop on your floor............just saying.