Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Is a gun show the best/cheapest way to get a gun?

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

ok tenian..spill the beans. One just doesn't out of the blue buy weapons.

nothin special.... went to the range with one of my fellow friends at the hospital and just got addicted to it

Posted · Report post

The guys walking around at the gun shows looking to get rid of some of their personal stock is where you can find some of the best deals, but unless you're just looking for clips, holsters, etc.. the vendors are way over priced.

Posted · Report post

Doesn't having a laser sight on a pistol kinda take the fun/challenge out of shooting at the range?

it ain't as easy as that....

how-to-steal-a-gun-from-a-cop.jpg

Wonder how loud that pussy would scream after getting beat down for trying to grab that cop's gun. No doubt, all the limp dicks would back his sorry ass when he cried police brutality.

Posted · Report post

My brother in law runs the store.

Hope it's not Phil, cause he is a dick. charlottenian, you can still get good deals at gun shows if you work the place. Don't be afraid to low ball 'em and offer to not pay taxes (don't be afraid to by used either). Hyatt's is the highest priced shop around (look at the location and you'll figure it out). Mark and Lynn at Elite in Monroe are good people. They don't have an FFL, but shoot there when you can. Firepower in Matthews is fairly good on prices, but the wont offer any wiggle room. Also try Pineville Gun Shop on Main Street.

I like how the have the private range you have to qualify for

That's a joke. An extra 10 yards, wow.

Posted · Report post

Trader's World in Charleston

Posted · Report post

Hope it's not Phil, cause he is a dick. charlottenian, you can still get good deals at gun shows if you work the place. Don't be afraid to low ball 'em and offer to not pay taxes (don't be afraid to by used either). Hyatt's is the highest priced shop around (look at the location and you'll figure it out). Mark and Lynn at Elite in Monroe are good people. They don't have an FFL, but shoot there when you can. Firepower in Matthews is fairly good on prices, but the wont offer any wiggle room. Also try Pineville Gun Shop on Main Street.

That's a joke. An extra 10 yards, wow.

I said i liked it because you don't have to deal with people who have never shot before. I didn't say it was hard or anything. Sounds like you had a bad experience at Firepower. Hyatt's will come down a lot on their price. It's that high because of the people that shop there.

Posted · Report post

I said i liked it because you don't have to deal with people who have never shot before. I didn't say it was hard or anything. Sounds like you had a bad experience at Firepower. Hyatt's will come down a lot on their price. It's that high because of the people that shop there.

Tired of dealing with pricks when you give them your money. I bought one gun there in 01 and will not again. They also tried to skimp out on the extra mag it came with. Larry Hyatt will work with ya on prices, but I'd only deal with him. The other guys in the shop ate a buch of goobers.