Photo
- - - - -

Weird Dream last night and the night before and the night before

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
40 replies to this topic

#1 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,965 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:33 PM

I've had a lot of similar dreams the last 1 1/2 weeks.

Like last night I was in NY trying to get a taxi but couldn't. I was in a hurry. I asked a lady for help. she said if I ride this roller coaster that she was operating (random i know) then I would be able to get a taxi. I was stuck on the roller coaster forever and it was making me crazy late. I finally got off and started walking down the street again but still couldn't find a taxi. I found myself stuck in this building complex with no roads around. I asked a guy for help and he told me to go the 12 floor of the building and I would find an exit that leads to a road. Instead I when I went to the 12th floor I was suddenly in a museum with a bunch of stuff about Galileo. I went out the exit and instead of being on a road I was on a roof top with tons of pools, there was a party going on and everyone was having a good time but for some reason i didn't want to be there i wasn't even interested. I could see the road way down but had no clue how to get to it. I don't think I ever got my taxi.

Anyways I've been having similar dreams to this where I'm trying to do something but can't and i feel lost. They invoke the same feelings.

Any idea whats wrong with me?

Edited by Cat, 19 January 2010 - 12:37 PM.

#2 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:35 PM

hmm...very interesting...me dunno....my dreams have been filled with my dogs and mud...very strange

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,990 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:40 PM

Lack of sex makes me have crazy dreams. I have crazy dreams a LOT.

#4 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,714 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:46 PM

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost; the old that is strong does not wither, deep roots are not reached by the frost. From the ashes a fire shall be woken, a light from the shadows shall spring; renewed shall be blade that was broken, the crownless again shall be king.

#5 Sultan33g

Sultan33g

I have a boner.

• HUDDLER
  • 5,586 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:49 PM

lol aragorn

#6 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,651 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 12:56 PM

Many ideas about what is wrong with you. :D

#7 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,965 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:01 PM

Many ideas about what is wrong with you. :D

Well please share!

(hey my internet is down at the house. I'll be back on XBox Live come Friday!!!)

#8 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:10 PM

That sounds kinda like what Fox has been putting us fans through.

Hmmmmmmmmmmm You have a crush on Fox!

You are welcome. :cheers2:

#9 mr beauxjangles

mr beauxjangles

Large Member

• HUDDLER
  • 3,422 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:32 PM

I had a recurring dream between the ages of 14 and 22 (give or take) in which I was being chased by two men in suits. It was always a different location, but I would run for hours and finally come to a point where I thought it was safe to stop and hide, while consciously knowing (from my previous dreams) that it wasn't safe to stop running. The two guys would come around the corner, grab me, and I'd wake up. This happened five or six times each month for about eight years. One day the dream started and I was being chased by these two guys, but this time I was driving a car. Every other dream prior to that had been on foot. Also, my friend Sarah was in the passenger seat. We ran from these two guys for a long time and as I was starting to panic, my friend Sarah said to me "just pull the car over." I argued with her, telling her it wasn't safe...that they would catch us. She kept saying "just pull the car over." So finally, I pulled the car over, and the two guys just drove by us. I've never had the dream since. I always tell my friend Sarah that she somehow saved me from this crap dream I had over and over.

Now, having typed all that. What does all this mean? I have no idea. How might this knowledgeg help you? I have no idea.

#10 Delhomeboy

Delhomeboy

Wage Slave

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,590 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:36 PM

God is talking to you.

(What? Someone had to say it.)

#11 Epistaxis

Epistaxis

• HUDDLER
  • 4,184 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:44 PM

Dream interpretation is right up there with reading tea leaves Cat.

The answer lies in what is going on when you are concious, don't look for answers during the 40 winks.

#12 SMACKDAB

SMACKDAB

Banned

• Banned
  • 3,373 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:48 PM

I've had a lot of similar dreams the last 1 1/2 weeks.

Like last night I was in NY trying to get a taxi but couldn't. I was in a hurry. I asked a lady for help. she said if I ride this roller coaster that she was operating (random i know) then I would be able to get a taxi. I was stuck on the roller coaster forever and it was making me crazy late. I finally got off and started walking down the street again but still couldn't find a taxi. I found myself stuck in this building complex with no roads around. I asked a guy for help and he told me to go the 12 floor of the building and I would find an exit that leads to a road. Instead I when I went to the 12th floor I was suddenly in a museum with a bunch of stuff about Galileo. I went out the exit and instead of being on a road I was on a roof top with tons of pools, there was a party going on and everyone was having a good time but for some reason i didn't want to be there i wasn't even interested. I could see the road way down but had no clue how to get to it. I don't think I ever got my taxi.

Anyways I've been having similar dreams to this where I'm trying to do something but can't and i feel lost. They invoke the same feelings.

You slept with Jake.....didn't you.....didn't YOU!? :auto:

#13 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:49 PM

Lets look at the facts:

-You have no internet at the house

-You clearly love the internet (PC and Xbox)

-Your dream is you can't get to where you want to cuz you can't find the highway.

The information super-highway perhaps?

#14 Cat

Cat

Terminally bored

• HUDDLER
  • 8,965 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 01:55 PM

Lets look at the facts:

-You have no internet at the house

-You clearly love the internet (PC and Xbox)

-Your dream is you can't get to where you want to cuz you can't find the highway.

The information super-highway perhaps?

DING DING DING!!! I think we have a winner!

Dream interpretation is right up there with reading tea leaves Cat.

The answer lies in what is going on when you are concious, don't look for answers during the 40 winks.

good advice :)

#15 Zcustom

Zcustom

The Irish Hammer

• HUDDLER
  • 5,714 posts

Posted 19 January 2010 - 02:49 PM

What do I win??

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com