Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Best movies you stumbled upon?

48 posts in this topic

Posted

poster.jpg

Posted

Ghostbusters

Posted

A movie came on starz it was about a dude going to mexico for a trip and finds this fine ass mexican girl, they fall in love...sounds like a chick flick but I dunno I liked it a lot.

Posted

Almost Famous. I didn't see it in the theatre but everytime it's on I make time to watch it.

Posted

The Virgins

Posted

Ghostbusters

I'm not trying to be a dick, but really? You just stumbled upon this?

Posted

timing played a role in this: hot fuzz

count of monte cristo 2002

what i got right now, much more just cannt remember.

one that burned a hole in my brain was a magnum pi episode , where a chinese man haunts down a priceless vase. He has tatoos in his palms and a master of deathly skills. beats the poo out of pi. just awesome. If they would turn that into a movie, 500 mill easy, bank it!

Posted

I like more obscure movies, and you probably couldn't get more obscure than this one.

Maybe it's because I can't walk any longer, but I found their gymnatic movements so fluid!

THE GYMNAST:

When an injury ends her career as a gymnast, Jane (Dreya Weber) falls back into lackluster job and a passionless marriage. That is, until she begins work on an aerial act with another beautiful gymnast (Addie Yungmee) and feels the stirrings of unexpected love. But can the women's act and relationship survive their powerful newfound attraction?

Posted

Well, I didn't stumble across this movie while flipping through channels, but rather searching for certain genres of movies that were rated high, just ones that I hadn't heard of. Anways, Oldboy:

oldboyposter.jpg

It's a Korean flick so you have to read subtitles, but it's worth it

Posted

Edmond (2005), William H. Macy

Dark film. Stumbled across it late night one weekend a couple of years ago after watching too much bright, shiny, happy, processed brain food tv during the week. It's basically about how a 9-5 clockpuncher's life descends into utter chaos in the space of one night, caused by a chain of unlikely events. Definitely got the laff trak taste out of my mouth.

Posted

kungfughustle.jpg

Posted

There was a movie with the kid from Grease2 and Charlie Sheen years ago where these two high school kids go driving either to Vegas or L.A. one day and one thing leads to another and soon they're on a killing spree. Sheen ends up killing the other guy at the end.