Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey look at these fatasses!

18 posts in this topic

Posted

maybe this is it, and i'm wrong about the hair. i don't tend to focus on hair when there's some bare boobage. they could have just been talking and using old footage.

21f_lohan_narrowweb__300x358,0.jpg

Posted

anybody see a pic of what Lohan was wearing to this event. i saw it the other night while channel surfing. it was a black dress with shear stripes. it looked like it showed her nips. can't find a pic of it though.

Don't have to give the ol' channel surfing line.....I watch those "Access Hollywood" shows every now and again also. ;)

Posted

actually it was the wife channel surfing. the show didn't let you see the dress long. they did a waist up shot, and quickly zoomed in on the face. they did that same thing a couple more times.

did you happen to see what i'm talking about JR?

Posted

Maybe she changed clothes at some point? Nice point about the tits too... hard to notice the hair sometimes. As skanky as she is now, she does have a nice rack.

Posted

actually it was the wife channel surfing. the show didn't let you see the dress long. they did a waist up shot, and quickly zoomed in on the face. they did that same thing a couple more times.

did you happen to see what i'm talking about JR?

Nah, didn't see it. I watched some of the Golden Globes but didn't see her or her "golden globes". I am sure it will be in the upcoming issue of US Magazine, Life and Style, OK!, Star, etc. all of which my wife apparently has a suscription to.

Here are a bunch of red carpet pics though....not sure if she is in there....

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/golden-globes-red-carpet/2572?nc

Posted

she isn't in there. did see some others lookin' good though