Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hey look at these fatasses!

18 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

maybe this is it, and i'm wrong about the hair. i don't tend to focus on hair when there's some bare boobage. they could have just been talking and using old footage.

21f_lohan_narrowweb__300x358,0.jpg

Posted · Report post

anybody see a pic of what Lohan was wearing to this event. i saw it the other night while channel surfing. it was a black dress with shear stripes. it looked like it showed her nips. can't find a pic of it though.

Don't have to give the ol' channel surfing line.....I watch those "Access Hollywood" shows every now and again also. ;)

Posted · Report post

actually it was the wife channel surfing. the show didn't let you see the dress long. they did a waist up shot, and quickly zoomed in on the face. they did that same thing a couple more times.

did you happen to see what i'm talking about JR?

Posted · Report post

Maybe she changed clothes at some point? Nice point about the tits too... hard to notice the hair sometimes. As skanky as she is now, she does have a nice rack.

Posted · Report post

actually it was the wife channel surfing. the show didn't let you see the dress long. they did a waist up shot, and quickly zoomed in on the face. they did that same thing a couple more times.

did you happen to see what i'm talking about JR?

Nah, didn't see it. I watched some of the Golden Globes but didn't see her or her "golden globes". I am sure it will be in the upcoming issue of US Magazine, Life and Style, OK!, Star, etc. all of which my wife apparently has a suscription to.

Here are a bunch of red carpet pics though....not sure if she is in there....

http://omg.yahoo.com/photos/golden-globes-red-carpet/2572?nc

Posted · Report post

she isn't in there. did see some others lookin' good though