pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,405 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:49 PM

My goodness. This team is on FIYAH!!
I flat out love the effort and hustle of this crew.

#2 King Taharqa

King Taharqa

The Panthers Quarterback

• HUDDLER
  • 8,774 posts
  • LocationBobcat Country

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:50 PM

When was the last time Charlotte had a sports team that went out there and crushed the competition in every contest even when they were expected to? Its been a long time.

#3 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 20,405 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 20 January 2010 - 08:52 PM

Totally agree. Just crushing them.

#4 Sam Mills Fan

Sam Mills Fan

The Truth Sometimes Hurts

• HUDDLER
  • 5,934 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 09:37 PM

When was the last time Charlotte had a sports team that went out there and crushed the competition in every contest even when they were expected to? Its been a long time.

The last time I can remember a Charlotte team just killing people like the Beastcats are right now were the '96 Panthers. Other than that, I'm drawing a blank.

#5 rico6

rico6

Shit.

• HUDDLER
  • 6,679 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:12 PM

:rofl::rofl:

#6 pdandy1994

pdandy1994

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 585 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:37 PM

I've never been so pumped to watch a Bobcats game. I get excited for their games like I do with the Panther games.

#7 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:47 PM

I went out with a buddy to watch the game at a bar... It was the first time we've got to a bar and didn't have to ask them to put the game on. It was on and playing over the loud speakers. UNC played during the game too. People were talking about them and everything. It's been a long time since I've heard NBA talk like this in Charlotte in a very long time. We are crushing people too. I hope this doesn't end when we go on this west coast trip.

#8 BOBCATS_BALL!

BOBCATS_BALL!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 553 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 10:58 PM

I went out with a buddy to watch the game at a bar... It was the first time we've got to a bar and didn't have to ask them to put the game on. It was on and playing over the loud speakers. UNC played during the game too. People were talking about them and everything. It's been a long time since I've heard NBA talk like this in Charlotte in a very long time. We are crushing people too. I hope this doesn't end when we go on this west coast trip.

If we can win 3-4 games on this road trip I will be very happy. As long as we dont go on a bad losing streak, we will be fine.

I agree with others that this is by far the most excited ive ever gotten for the cats!!

#9 IRONMAN

IRONMAN

Tony Stark By Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 495 posts

Posted 20 January 2010 - 11:43 PM

Ive started back to college and have class at night so I don't get to watch the games. I hate missing the games since this team is on fire, I hope they keep it rolling its good to see.

#10 Happy Panther

Happy Panther

Now even funnier.

• ALL-PRO
  • 17,338 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:04 AM

9-1 in 2010?

#11 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,336 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 12:15 AM

http://www.nba.com/g...gt2hp0020900609

Watch the game recap. They say we are currently THE best team in the league. wicked.

#12 Sapper

Sapper

Healthy Scratch

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,890 posts
  • LocationCharlotte

Posted 21 January 2010 - 02:22 AM

It was nice hearing Steve and Dell say that Jack loved their home stand but really wanted to see how they fare on the road the next few weeks...that shows that this team is not getting complacent and really yearns for the challenge.

With a stifling defense and an efficient offense like the Cats have, who knows how far they can go this year.

#13 carpanfan96

carpanfan96

play hard, hit harder

• ALL-PRO
  • 11,397 posts
  • LocationConcord, NC

Posted 21 January 2010 - 05:27 AM

Bobcats up to 4th in Hollinger's per power rankings. link

#14 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 06:47 AM

Larry Brown = Hell of a coach

#15 pantherfan49

pantherfan49

Angry inventor

• HUDDLER
  • 5,356 posts

Posted 21 January 2010 - 07:23 AM

Larry Brown = Hell of a coach

Yep.

I don't know who watched the post game report, but I can tell you that LB was still upset with some of the things happening in this game. The fact that he can still point out his team's flaws after a win like this while still commanding respect from his players is all you have to know about LB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users