Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Huddle Fantasy Racing

47 posts in this topic

And anyone who picks the 48 every race is a pussy. Change it up. Grab someone different.

Me, of course, as a Johnson fan, I have to take him every race but the rest of you yuks don't just pick him cause he's the best. :)

How do you speak so clearly with JJ's dick in your mouth?

And Aj as my c driver !!!!

I need a 1,2 finish from jpm and jr now!

Well boys, fug me! I didn't get it signed up yet. I did today. You watch. Imma spot you guys a 200+ point lead and still wax that ass!!! LOL

How do i select? As silly as it sounds, and i've done this before, i'm experienceing technical difficulties.

I guess i missed the fugin deadline for this week.

Damn, 500 points is a bit much to overcome but imma give it a shot boys.

• Topics

• Damn does it feel good to be back. Good afternoon ladies and gents and welcome to the draft menu thread! Despite our fearless leader's newly found hippy veganism (just kidding don't ban) some of us still want to talk about meat, cheese and good old fashioned carbs. I'm starting the thread a couple of days early to give people ideas on what to cook! I know some of us will be out and about at a bar and you're still encouraged to let us know what you plan on eating. But I know some of you will be breaking out the smoker/grill for this occasion and my mouth is watering at that thought.   I'm still undecided on what I'll be eating since it's going to be a late night for me and I'm not sure if I'll even be able to watch the draft. Just in case I'll be scanning through this thread for ideas. (I'll include some below).   So let's see what you've got planned Huddle and as always..... PICS ARE ENCOURAGED.   DISCLAIMER: Don't forget to post what you'll be drinking.      
    • Todd McShay says the panthers would take CMC over Fournette http://www.espn.com/nfl/draft2017/insider/story/_/id/19233844/todd-mcshay-2017-nfl-draft-buzz-everything-hearing