Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kboaman

Stewart AND Willams

41 posts in this topic

Yeah...I have thought about this a bit.

IMO we should set them up in a split back formation and have them both run out to the perimeter on each side. We could fake a pitch to one and throw a screen to the other.

Something like that...works in Madden ;)

Yeah...I have thought about this a bit.

IMO we should set them up in a split back formation and have them both run out to the perimeter on each side. We could fake a pitch to one and throw a screen to the other.

Something like that...works in Madden ;)

I know it was college but last year WVU ran formation out of the backfield with Slaton/Devine it worked pretty well.

If I remember correctly, Deuce McAllister's first carry as a Saint was with him and Ricky Williams in the backfield together. On a run around left end, Williams threw the block that cleared the way for a long TD run by Deuce.

Question. That's a lot of money to be tied up in the backfield. When is Deangelos contract and Stewarts up?

You're not gettin either one of them :P

what is the "wild hog" ??????

lol lol lol you mean cat?

I know it was college but last year WVU ran formation out of the backfield with Slaton/Devine it worked pretty well.

Excuse me? College? College? College? I love you man but college, especially from your own home state is pretty stupid to this argument don't you think?

Why not have some plays were we have both of them in the backfield as say split backs. I think this would be a good formation to have to try and fool people a little bit.

Because that doesn't work in modern day NFL.

Excuse me? College? College? College? I love you man but college, especially from your own home state is pretty stupid to this argument don't you think?

You missed the first part of my statement. But it could work with Williams and Stewart.

Hey just camer of with a new nickame. Smith & Wesson.