Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Stewart AND Willams

41 posts in this topic

Posted

That's ballsy...no pun intended. I don't think ours have dropped yet.

Playoffs would be a perfect time for them to drop though...

Posted

One question:

Why change a thing?

Again, we are the #1 scoring team in the league the past 9 games but people still think they can make our offense better with unfounded suggestions from Madden video games. Weve had an historical season and people are still not satisfied. GEEZ

Posted

i remember seeing hoover and williams in deep back then rosario motion behind jake to make it look kinda like that i guess. wouldn't mind seeing it once in while

Posted

Yes Bush was lined as a WR many times with Deuce as a RB. But does that really count? And we alll know where that got them.

Nope, that's not what I said. I said that a couple of times this year I saw teams line both backs in the backfield instead of the FB...and for the record, I consider Bush more WR than RB, so don't really consider him on the field at the same time as another RB to be gimmicky at all.

I couldn't tell you what specific plays were run from that formation, but the point is that it is not unheard of for teams to put both of their top two backs in the game at the same time. For the most part, it's a gimmick that's designed to make the defense guess what you are going to do. But like all gimmicks, it's not something you will, or should, see very often.

Posted

put dwill at the 3rd reciever spot and have stewart at RB for a couple of plays maybe...getting all of our playmakers on the field at one time might be a key to getting that ring..