Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

scpanther22

senior bowl

106 posts in this topic

Panthers meet with The Golden Calf of Bristol

The meeting with Carolina was the most formal, a sit-down session with the coaching staff. New Chiefs offensive coordinator Charlie Weis also sat down with The Golden Calf of Bristol.

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/sports_college_uf/2010/01/a-sick-The Golden Calf of Bristol-meets-with-chiefs-vikings-and-panthers.html

i wish we would get mccluster, but it would pointless bc we already have mike goodson.i would still pull the trigger and let him learn the wr more.

I wonder who the Panthers will "scout heavily" and not draft this year :sosp:

Panthers meet with The Golden Calf of Bristol

Aaahh, there we go.

I think Tyson Alualu could make a very good UT for the Panthers. Plays with very good leverage.

Right now with the Panthers 2nd round pick, I want them to target Arthur Jones DT Syracuse, Tyson Alualu DT Cal or D'Anthony Smith DT Louisiana Tech.

Go WR in the 3rd with Mike Williams. Take a chance on this kid and it will pay off. First round talent in the 3rd round. Put him on a team with a good locker room and he will be fine.

Thats my perfect draft at this point.

Do not want.

I'll grant that he isn't Pat White, but as a developmental prospect, why not?

Aaahh, there we go.

It may sound crazy but If The Golden Calf of Bristol could show a glimpse of being able to play pro QB.I think the panthers would fall in love with him.He is a "football Player" like Fox likes..

Taylor Mays sucks? Who knew?

The Golden Calf of Bristol is the best leader ever. Who cares if he can't throw a lick. :rolleyes: