Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

senior bowl

106 posts in this topic

Posted

I think Tyson Alualu could make a very good UT for the Panthers. Plays with very good leverage.

Right now with the Panthers 2nd round pick, I want them to target Arthur Jones DT Syracuse, Tyson Alualu DT Cal or D'Anthony Smith DT Louisiana Tech.

Go WR in the 3rd with Mike Williams. Take a chance on this kid and it will pay off. First round talent in the 3rd round. Put him on a team with a good locker room and he will be fine.

Thats my perfect draft at this point.

Posted

Do not want.

I'll grant that he isn't Pat White, but as a developmental prospect, why not?

Posted

Aaahh, there we go.

It may sound crazy but If The Golden Calf of Bristol could show a glimpse of being able to play pro QB.I think the panthers would fall in love with him.He is a "football Player" like Fox likes..

Posted

Taylor Mays sucks? Who knew?

The Golden Calf of Bristol is the best leader ever. Who cares if he can't throw a lick. :rolleyes:

Posted

It may sound crazy but If The Golden Calf of Bristol could show a glimpse of being able to play pro QB.I think the panthers would fall in love with him.He is a "football Player" like Fox likes..

I just don't see it.

Posted

I just don't see it.

Neither do I. People have to realize most of those throws that looked good were in 7 on 7s with no pass rush and no center/QB exchange. His man issue is his throwing motion and footwork dropping back from center you can't make an informed decision without a pass rush. I wan't to see him in a real game situation before I jump to conclusion and it would be wise for everyone else did the same.

Posted

i have heard another knock on The Golden Calf of Bristol is lack of arm strength. any visible truth to that in the 7 on 7 drills?

Posted

Man Dan LeFevour is looking great. If he is available in the 4th I think I would rather have him then any QB in this draft. I think Skelton has more potential but so did Jemarcus Russel. I think LeFevour has looked better then any of the rest of the QB's passing and he also has the threat of run (I mean he had 15 rushing TD's this year).

I predict him as MVP of the Senior Bowl.

Posted

I'm guessing it was a Big 10 DL.

Could be Corey Wootton, since the page was a Northwestern

Posted

Panthers meet with Jacoby Ford

Teams have been racing to get information on Ford, who is one of the better wide receiver prospects this season. He said he’s had meetings with the Bears, Bucs, Colts, Jets, Packers and Vikings already and has one arranged with the Panthers for tonight. That doesn’t necessarily signal anything. At the all-star games, teams meet with nearly every player

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Biggs-Ford-blazing-a-trail-to-NFL.html