Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

If....I mean when we make it to Tampa......

17 posts in this topic

Posted

Who is going.....I don't have tix, but we are still going to go tailgate, anyone else????

Posted

One win at a time please

Posted

we'll be there as well. just like you may not go to the game but if the panthers make it we'll be in Tampa....

Posted

If I win the PSL lottery, I'll be there.

Posted

maybe i will see you there!

Posted

I will be there

Posted

There's no tailgating around the stadiums during Superbowls. You'll have to find someplace else to have your tailgate

Posted

I will be there, but probably not at the game or the tailgate. Too much fun to have in Tampa for those silly things.

Posted

I was going to just tailgate at the 2003 Superbowl (before my wife got me tickets). I am so glad I went to the game. The week leading up was a huge disappointment.

The NFL Experience was geared to kids 8-14.

All of the parties were over $150 to get in the door.

They did have stuff downtown Houston at night, but it was so expensive and crowded that it was not worth it.

I would never go back without tix for the game

Posted

There's no tailgating around the stadiums during Superbowls. You'll have to find someplace else to have your tailgate

I went down to Tampa the last time that they had the SB (2001) for the Giants/Ravens game. There was all kinds of tailgaiting south of the stadium, but those lots were filled by 11am.

We ended up tailgating North of the stadium in Al Lopez Park. Didn't make it into the game, but it sure was a blast.

Posted

I plan on going. I cleared off my single credit card in July and have been saving it for this occasion. If I can get tickets, I'm going. If not, I'm at -least- heading to Tampa Bay. I'll farking FIND someplace to tailgate.

On a sidenote, why no tailgating at the SB?

Posted

I went down to Tampa the last time that they had the SB (2001) for the Giants/Ravens game. There was all kinds of tailgaiting south of the stadium, but those lots were filled by 11am.

We ended up tailgating North of the stadium in Al Lopez Park. Didn't make it into the game, but it sure was a blast.

There will be places to tailgate off stadium property, not on. Never is.

And to answer phidelt649 - NFL pretty much takes over the property for parking of charters, limos, official tailgates where you have to buy tickets to attend, entertainment, etc. Plus, security reasons as well.