outlaw4

Winning Cures Everything

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 972 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:56 PM

Cutler ain't taking this well...

http://nbcsports.msn...om/id/28440645/

Jay Cutler, the Broncos' third-year quarterback, took an aggressive stance on the dismissal, telling Jeff Legwold of the Rocky Mountain News on Tuesday, “I’m disappointed, I’m shocked, I’m not happy about it, I’m not pleased with it at all. We had zero inkling this was going to happen. I didn’t have a clue.”

#33 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 16,489 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:35 AM

Cutler ain't taking this well...

http://nbcsports.msn...om/id/28440645/

Jay Cutler, the Broncos' third-year quarterback, took an aggressive stance on the dismissal, telling Jeff Legwold of the Rocky Mountain News on Tuesday, “I’m disappointed, I’m shocked, I’m not happy about it, I’m not pleased with it at all. We had zero inkling this was going to happen. I didn’t have a clue.”

Cutler is a whiney little bitch.

In ten years since Elway retired, the Broncos have won one playoff game. Shanahan straight up sucks and is a proponent of the dirtiest play in football, the crack back block. May he find his way to the CBS pregame show.

#34 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,866 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:21 AM

Thats what going 5-1 against a division foe will get ya, oh yea and blowing the largest division lead ever.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.