Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2010 Probowl GIVE YOUR OPINION

22 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

$$$$$$$$$$

It will be held in the same stadium too.

Just a simple way to draw up more revenue.

Good ole Goodell

money money money

Posted · Report post

Couldn't care less. But more people will watch now, players who are to be in the Super Bowl won't play so they won't get injured, and now there's something to watch that long boring week before the SB.

Posted · Report post

Couldn't care less. But more people will watch now, players who are to be in the Super Bowl won't play so they won't get injured, and now there's something to watch that long boring week before the SB.

True it has its Pros and Cons. The players just wont get the Hawaii experience anymore though. Oh and John Madden can attend them now.

Posted · Report post

I didn't think you could de-value the Pro Bowl anymore but I stand corrected.

Posted · Report post

I think its great, only because it allows people to attend the game, that wouldnt be able to do before. I will make the trip to Miami in 2010 :) Should be great!

Posted · Report post

I think its great, only because it allows people to attend the game, that wouldnt be able to do before. I will make the trip to Miami in 2010 :) Should be great!

Why the hell would you travel to see that game? It's not even Football. It's like going to a baseball game were the pitchers can't throw anything but a BP fastball to major league hitters. Except that would be worst..... because there is no clock. :eek:

Posted · Report post

It would be alright to have it on the saturday b4 the super bowl. But no one in the superbowl would obviously play.

Posted · Report post

I like the move...

At least it gives you football to watch during the dormant week...

Posted · Report post

But no one in the superbowl would obviously play.

They rarely played when it was after the super bowl either.

Posted · Report post

It's likely that both Super Bowl teams will have a decent number of Pro Bowlers on their roster, so that probably takes 5-10 players out of the game. There's no way any coach would let their players risk injury by playing in a meaningless game.

Posted · Report post

Hmmm, at first I was WTF... now I kinda like the idea... that week of no football action is kind of dull... I bet lots more people will tune into it now