Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Normal Mock Draft

72 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Who would like to have a normal mock draft where you, get this now, just make selections according to team needs. No more people fuging up teams [I]*cough* The Chargers *cough*[/I] and you simply draft to make your team better....kind of like a normal draft.

(And the only thing you can trade is picks)

Posted · Report post

Agree

Posted · Report post

im down

Posted · Report post

No

Posted · Report post

intrested.

Posted · Report post

Nah, I'd rather not. :)

Posted · Report post

I think it would be more fun while at the same time more realistic if you just limited the amount of trades somehow. Also have one of the Mods that isn't playing, review all the trades and any that are ridiculous (tying to trade a Rivers or Manning) they could veto. I don't like the idea of solely improving with the draft it puts teams at the mercy of previous GM/HC.

Also why not make it where we have an actual offseason, with Free Agency, RFA and everything. We wait until a player signs in real life take that contract and thats the starting bid. IDK that might be to complicated but it would be fun.

Posted · Report post

yawn.

Posted · Report post

Count me in.

Posted · Report post

this can be completely seperate from the current mock draft game going on. that way those that are making good deals are atleast rewarded somehow. why can we not have 2 mock games, one thats a free for all, and one thats only allows picks to be traded?

Posted · Report post

me, me, me

Posted · Report post

I would be up for it, but I reckon there might be some confusion when it comes to the draft period. Might be worth doing them during completely seperate times.

Posted · Report post

Sure, I am in.

Posted · Report post

St. Louis, Tim Tebow, 1st round. Championship!!

Posted · Report post

ill play, it doesnt matter how u wanna do it, jus picks or very limited trades.

Posted · Report post

I am down for that

I think each team should be allowed two trades that involves players because some teams do not have the draft picks to make their teams better.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='Panthro']Who would like to have a normal mock draft where you, get this now, just make selections according to team needs. No more people fuging up teams [I]*cough* The Chargers *cough*[/I] and you simply draft to make your team better....kind of like a normal draft.

(And the only thing you can trade is picks)[/QUOTE]

Is that directed at me?

Posted · Report post

I like the idea. No offense on the other mock game but it was just a bit "much" for me.

Posted · Report post

I would sign up for that. I dropped out of the last one because of all the idiotic trades.

Posted · Report post

Count me in on this one too... I call dibs on the Panthers!

Posted · Report post

I'm down but I don't know who anybody really needs outside the panthers...My roommate loves the raiders so I could do them I guess. I'd like to have one that's kinda like a war room...we mock for the other teams and when the panthers pick we each say our peace for a particular prospect and the. We vote on it or something.

Posted · Report post

[quote name='firstdayfan']I'm down but I don't know who anybody really needs outside the panthers...My roommate loves the raiders so I could do them I guess. I'd like to have one that's kinda like a war room...we mock for the other teams and when the panthers pick we each say our peace for a particular prospect and the. We vote on it or something.[/QUOTE]

I could roll with that idea... We could all make our cases for each teams pick, and then pick for them... We could even have a poll for each pick or something and let those interested vote on who that team should take...

When it comes to the Panthers, I think we should do the same thing... We'll likely have more passionate debate about Panthers picks, but consensus rules... (If any of you motherfuckers vote for Demaryius, I will hunt you down and strangle you in your sleep!)

Also, we might could even come up with a trade of the Panthers' 2011 first rounder or something...

Or, we could just have everyone interested pick a team and be the GM... We'd better hurry though, because time is running short...

Posted · Report post

I'm down for it.