Photo
- - - - -

Normal Mock Draft

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
71 replies to this topic

#16 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,075 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 09:12 PM

ill play, it doesnt matter how u wanna do it, jus picks or very limited trades.

#17 holderoftruth

holderoftruth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,295 posts

Posted 03 February 2010 - 10:31 PM

I am down for that

I think each team should be allowed two trades that involves players because some teams do not have the draft picks to make their teams better.

#18 thefuzz

thefuzz

coppin a feel

• ALL-PRO
  • 8,757 posts

Posted 05 February 2010 - 03:58 PM

Who would like to have a normal mock draft where you, get this now, just make selections according to team needs. No more people fuging up teams *cough* The Chargers *cough* and you simply draft to make your team better....kind of like a normal draft.

(And the only thing you can trade is picks)

Is that directed at me?

#19 Troy17289TD

Troy17289TD

The Troyster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 225 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 08:09 AM

I like the idea. No offense on the other mock game but it was just a bit "much" for me.

#20 Money In The Bank

Money In The Bank

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:40 AM

Im in!

#21 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,699 posts

Posted 06 February 2010 - 11:27 PM

I would sign up for that. I dropped out of the last one because of all the idiotic trades.

#22 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 09:26 AM

Count me in on this one too... I call dibs on the Panthers!

#23 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 10:59 AM

I'm down but I don't know who anybody really needs outside the panthers...My roommate loves the raiders so I could do them I guess. I'd like to have one that's kinda like a war room...we mock for the other teams and when the panthers pick we each say our peace for a particular prospect and the. We vote on it or something.

#24 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:32 AM

I'm down but I don't know who anybody really needs outside the panthers...My roommate loves the raiders so I could do them I guess. I'd like to have one that's kinda like a war room...we mock for the other teams and when the panthers pick we each say our peace for a particular prospect and the. We vote on it or something.

I could roll with that idea... We could all make our cases for each teams pick, and then pick for them... We could even have a poll for each pick or something and let those interested vote on who that team should take...

When it comes to the Panthers, I think we should do the same thing... We'll likely have more passionate debate about Panthers picks, but consensus rules... (If any of you motherfugers vote for Demaryius, I will hunt you down and strangle you in your sleep!)

Also, we might could even come up with a trade of the Panthers' 2011 first rounder or something...

Or, we could just have everyone interested pick a team and be the GM... We'd better hurry though, because time is running short...

#25 C47

C47

89...Panther for Life...

• HUDDLER
  • 12,314 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 11:46 AM

I'm down for it.

#26 firstdayfan

firstdayfan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,649 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 12:20 PM

I could roll with that idea... We could all make our cases for each teams pick, and then pick for them... We could even have a poll for each pick or something and let those interested vote on who that team should take...

When it comes to the Panthers, I think we should do the same thing... We'll likely have more passionate debate about Panthers picks, but consensus rules... (If any of you motherfugers vote for Demaryius, I will hunt you down and strangle you in your sleep!)

Also, we might could even come up with a trade of the Panthers' 2011 first rounder or something...

Or, we could just have everyone interested pick a team and be the GM... We'd better hurry though, because time is running short...

yeah I like that...I was mainly talking about discussing the panthers pick though. I could be the team rep for the raiders, cardinals, and titans as I have friends who like all those teams. I want to make sure that we don't pick certain players so the guys we want "fall" to the panthers.

When are we going to kick this thing off?

#27 jramsey4

jramsey4

"Blisters on me Fingers"

• HUDDLER
  • 3,479 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:18 PM

So just because others opinions differ from your own they should be disregarded. If he were available I would so kiss my a**.

#28 Panther59

Panther59

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 454 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 01:55 PM

I'm not participating in the other Mock, so count me in on this one.

#29 Samuel L. Jackson

Samuel L. Jackson

Banned

• Banned
  • 7,407 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 02:49 PM

So just because others opinions differ from your own they should be disregarded. If he were available I would so kiss my a**.

It was a joke... settle down Beavis...

Edited by Samuel L. Jackson, 28 March 2010 - 05:45 PM.
fuggin Droid autocorrect

#30 TerriblePizza

TerriblePizza

Bringin dat Gamecock swag

• HUDDLER
  • 2,221 posts

Posted 28 March 2010 - 03:10 PM

I'm in. Since I've already done the research, I'll take the seahawks here too.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com