36 replies to this topic

#1 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,413 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:03 PM

His name Trgocrap and we will give him to you for a cup of sprite and some popcorn. :lurk5:

http://www.chron.com...ts/6186849.html

#2 megadeth078

megadeth078

hate hate hate

• HUDDLER
  • 3,993 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:04 PM

Is he wearing a t-shirt to a football game?

#3 Snake

Snake

swagaholic

• HUDDLER
  • 11,413 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:09 PM

Is he wearing a t-shirt to a football game?

kinda scary aint it. :lol:

#4 Black

Black

Don't Make Me Get Money and Platinumize My Body

• HUDDLER
  • 2,301 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:10 PM

could be a practice

#5 House

House

Fly Navy

• HUDDLER
  • 2,481 posts

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:15 PM

Do tha hussle..doo dut doot da doot doot doot doot...do tha hussle.

#6 ckad79

ckad79

Enjoy yourself, it's later than you think.

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 773 posts
  • LocationRichmond, VA

Posted 30 December 2008 - 11:59 PM

Wasn't Shafer let go as University of Michigan's defensive coordinator this month? Oh please, ask the Panthers for permission to speak with Trgocrap! Please!!!! :)

Now, you would think our defense would be attractive for a great defensive minded coordinator. I'm thinking --- maybe an ex-great once who tried at head coaching, failed, and is looking to get back into the coordinating gig. mmm It happens all the times... just look at Dom Capers... great coordinator with Pittsburg, built the Panthers but struggled towards the end, then goes to Jacksonville where he's back to being an awesome coordinator, tries an unsucessful head coaching gig next in Houston, and now he's back in Miami as whatelse... but an awesome coordinator. The NFL carousel.

Who would I like us to talk to??? ... Eric Mangini. Why not? How many teams are going to give him a "head coaching" vacancy coming out of New York? I'm going with... NONE. BUT he is a greaet defensive coordinator who I'd love to see in Carolina. Could you imagine his ideas and schemes with our defensive unit? Sheesh!!! I mean, Trgocrap has a load of talent here (Lucas included *haha*) and he struggles to get s*** done. Del Rio, compared to crappy Mike, was great at utilizing the talents of each player to create us a great defense, the same approach Davidson has taken since taking over our offense. Good coaches make all the difference!!! And since it doesn't look like the Jags will let go of Del Rio and he won't be crawling back to Fox looking for work (haha), it would be awesome if the Panthers' at least talked to Magini.

I mean, I know we made the playoffs but it's like driving 25 mph with a Ferrari. You have all that power and you're getting so little out of it.

Oh, who am I kidding --- I have this gut feeling that Fox has this bond with Trgocrap and he isn't going anywhere. EVER. :(

#7 MyDrunkardNC

MyDrunkardNC

Nervous Farter

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 572 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:00 AM

Whoever chose that picture is an idiot. I guess it's not enough that the guy's lost his job.

#8 methodtoll

methodtoll

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,179 posts
  • LocationToccoa, GA

Posted 31 December 2008 - 12:05 AM

Wasn't Shafer let go as University of Michigan's defensive coordinator this month? Oh please, ask the Panthers for permission to speak with Trgocrap! Please!!!! :)

Now, you would think our defense would be attractive for a great defensive minded coordinator. I'm thinking --- maybe an ex-great once who tried at head coaching, failed, and is looking to get back into the coordinating gig. mmm It happens all the times... just look at Dom Capers... great coordinator with Pittsburg, built the Panthers but struggled towards the end, then goes to Jacksonville where he's back to being an awesome coordinator, tries an unsucessful head coaching gig next in Houston, and now he's back in Miami as whatelse... but an awesome coordinator. The NFL carousel.

Who would I like us to talk to??? ... Eric Mangini. Why not? How many teams are going to give him a "head coaching" vacancy coming out of New York? I'm going with... NONE. BUT he is a greaet defensive coordinator who I'd love to see in Carolina. Could you imagine his ideas and schemes with our defensive unit? Sheesh!!! I mean, Trgocrap has a load of talent here (Lucas included *haha*) and he struggles to get s*** done. Del Rio, compared to crappy Mike, was great at utilizing the talents of each player to create us a great defense, the same approach Davidson has taken since taking over our offense. Good coaches make all the difference!!! And since it doesn't look like the Jags will let go of Del Rio and he won't be crawling back to Fox looking for work (haha), it would be awesome if the Panthers' at least talked to Magini.

I mean, I know we made the playoffs but it's like driving 25 mph with a Ferrari. You have all that power and you're getting so little out of it.

Oh, who am I kidding --- I have this gut feeling that Fox has this bond with Trgocrap and he isn't going anywhere. EVER. :(

We don't have the personal to run a 3-4 defense... Mangini would not fit...

#9 jpo287

jpo287

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 132 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:35 AM

His name Trgocrap and we will give him to you for a cup of sprite and some popcorn. :lurk5:

You...are an idiot!

#10 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 46,751 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:41 AM

You...are an idiot!

Why do you say that? You like Sierra Mist?

#11 APCegr

APCegr

Huddle Engineer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 231 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:49 AM

Ok with Shannahan gone now, Mangini possibly going to the browns, Cowher may go to Denver, Crennel is out? Which coach do guys think is out? Im thinking next is Del Rio and then someone moron team will hire trgocrap and we can put Del Rio back in place with Fox... that would be nice.. but will it happen? probably not but we can always dream

#12 Badbak

Badbak

Official Huddle Recluse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationRock Hell, SC

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:40 AM

Now we know Trgovac reads the Huddle! His screen name is jpo287!

I'm hoping Al Davis gives Turdo a call!

#13 Badbak

Badbak

Official Huddle Recluse

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 311 posts
  • LocationRock Hell, SC

Posted 31 December 2008 - 10:41 AM

Cowher said a few days ago that he is not coaching in 2009 period!

#14 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 01:28 PM

How long is it gonna take Panther fans to figure out that this is John Fox's defense? Do you really think that Trgovac is some wild eyed crazy man who just pulls schemes out of his ass and runs them whether Fox wants him to or not?

#15 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,389 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 02:25 PM

Trgo is just an extension of Fox. This is true.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.