Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Playoff game...take your time in getting here.

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Normally, in the regular season, I'm ready for the next game just a day or so after the previous one. It's even worse when it's a huge one (MNF) or a needed win (Saints).

But I want the Playoff game to...simmer. This is a FUN time, guys and gals. We're in, we're #2, it's at our house and it's going to be crazy.

I want days to read articles, I want to have rival fans come in for the smack, I want to goto other boards and dish it out, I want to go back and watch season highlights.

I'm glad we have the bye, I'm going to make the most out of every minute.

:D

Posted · Report post

At least we don't have to deal with Cowboys fans. :)

Posted · Report post

I am undecided...

I want it to get here, but I see what you're saying UB.

At least I have all the games DVR'd

Posted · Report post

Or Patriot, Jet (Favre), Bronco, Buccaneer, or Falcon.... Wait, did the Falcons actually make the playoffs? :D

Posted · Report post

Ya know, the TV people are probably really pissed off. I really can't think of a year were the....

Raiders

Broncos

Patroits

Cowboys

Redskins

Bears

Packers

Seahawks

Rams..........all missed the playoffs. They're going to have to come up with some new story lines.

Posted · Report post

also, we need to get a few guys back to 100%

Posted · Report post

Ya know, the TV people are probably really pissed off. I really can't think of a year were the....

Raiders

Broncos

Patroits

Cowboys

Redskins

Bears

Packers

Seahawks

Rams..........all missed the playoffs. They're going to have to come up with some new story lines.

I'm surprised that I haven't seen a story line like: Worst playoffs in history! All of the good teams kept out because of injuries, bad rules, sun spots etc. Only second level teams make it to post season by use of smoke and mirrors along with salary cap manipulation. Its Gene Upshaw's fault, fire Upshaw! They might as well cancel the super bowl because nobody will be watching because all the good teams decided not to take part in the post season.

Posted · Report post

I'm worried if we play the falcons...that we can keep the falcom scum out of the stadium....please don't sell tix to falcon fans.

Posted · Report post

Normally, in the regular season, I'm ready for the next game just a day or so after the previous one. It's even worse when it's a huge one (MNF) or a needed win (Saints).

But I want the Playoff game to...simmer. This is a FUN time, guys and gals. We're in, we're #2, it's at our house and it's going to be crazy.

I want days to read articles, I want to have rival fans come in for the smack, I want to goto other boards and dish it out, I want to go back and watch season highlights.

I'm glad we have the bye, I'm going to make the most out of every minute.

:D

I agree with your thoughts. Now is the time to enjoy our bye week...

Posted · Report post

Oh man I jumped for joy when the Cowpukes were eliminated last week....we can actually watch and listen to sports shows without having to hear anything Cowboy related :D

Posted · Report post

Oh man I jumped for joy when the Cowpukes were eliminated last week....we can actually watch and listen to sports shows without having to hear anything Cowboy related :D

Ure Sig is Classic!!

Posted · Report post

Ure Sig is Classic!!

fat chance

I bet we get a TO reference during the CG games even.

They would talk about that franchise of clowns, their three ring circus, and their bitches even if they ceased to exist.