Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

I did a Madden sim and here were the results

27 posts in this topic

If I remember correctly for that one, there was a Moose TD, a Hoover TD, and a pick 6 for Gamble.

Best game by any player was LT's 6 touchdown performance against the Colts lol.

Haha. We have to remember they made the game pre-season, when they were still thinking LT was god.

http://www.sportingnews.com/nfl/playoff_simulator

Online simulator.

Falcons over Zona.

Vikes over Iggles.

Ravens over Phins.

Bolts over Colts.

Vikings upset Panthers.

Falcons upset Giants.

Titans over Baltimore.

Bolts over Steelers.

Vikings over Falcants.

Titans over Bolts.

TITANS.

Hahaha, first try. :( . Someone make it right!

EDIT:

DAMN this thing hates me. Took 33 simulations!!!!

sim.jpg

I did that NFL Playoff Simulator just now.

First time, I got :

Falcons and Eagles advanced from wild card.

Indy and Miami advanced from wild card.

Carolina and NY advanced to the NFCG.

Tenn and Pitt advanced to AFCG.

Carolina and Tenn advanced to Super Bowl, with Carolina winning in a upset.

I would love a 6-0 boring superbowl if we win.

Well there it is! I might as well not even watch the games now!

I feel the same way

did the online sim, had us winning around 10 times out of 40, and about 10 more with us getting to the superbowl but losing. the rest of it was us losing to the vikes or giants.

Best game by any player was LT's 6 touchdown performance against the Colts lol.

very believable...and possible.

6-0 would not be boring at all. With our suspect D, 6-0 would probably give me a nervous breakdown.

..but in every sense of the word, madden is merely a toy.

Well there it is! I might as well not even watch the games now!

You beat me to it! Might as well watch figure skating on Feb 1st since Madden has already picked the winner. Madden is a game isn't it? :nonod:

• Topics

• At first I didn't like the guy but he put his money where his mouth is. Gave a ton to Charity and really backed up his talk of trying to makechange. If he continues on his charitable ways thru out his NFL career I hope he stays in the NFL for years to come.

Sent using the amazing CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Seriously, I think the man bun was born in Seattle.  Ain't nothing gritty about that.
    • Here it be...    http://www.carolinahuddle.com/2017/05/26/carolina-panthers-roster/   TLDR Version....   OFFENSE (25) Quarterbacks (3)  – Cam Newton, Derek Anderson, Joe Webb. E Running backs (3) – Jonathan Stewart, Christian McCaffrey, Fozzy Whitaker.  Fullback (1) Darrell Young. Offensive line (10) Matt Kalil, Andrew Norwell, Ryan Kalil, Trai Turner, Daryl Williams, Taylor Moton, Chris Scott, Tyler Larson, Amini Silatolu, Michael Oher.   Wide Receivers (5) Kelvin Benjamin, Devin Funchess, Curtis Samuel, Russell Shepard, Charles Johnson.   Tight Ends (3) Greg Olsen, Ed Dickson, Scott Simonson.    DEFENSE (25) Defensive line (9) Charles Johnson, Kawann Short, Star Lotulelei, Julius Peppers, Vernon Butler, Mario Addison, Daeshon Hall, Kyle Love, Wes Horton.  Linebackers (7) Thomas Davis, Luke Kuechly, Shaq Thompson, David Mayo, Jeremy Cash, Ben Jacobs, Ben Boulware.  Corners (5) James Bradberry, Daryl Worley, Captain Munnerlyn, Corn Elder, Teddy Williams.  Safeties (4) Kurt Coleman, Mike Adams, Dean Marlowe, Colin Jones.   SPECIAL TEAMS ( 3) Graham Gano, Andy Lee, JJ Jansen     Thoughts?