Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WildBill559

Fallout: New Vegas

211 posts in this topic

I'm so glad that some of the original fallout 1 & 2 team are doing this, I'm super amped for this game.

They've kept a lot of stuff from the Van Buren game...Seems like it's basically going to be the same game with some new ideas and game play mechanics thrown on top of it. I mean they had the whole map down on that game, the whole story arc and everything. Same factions fighting it out in this one as what was planned in Van Buren as well. Which is perfectly fine with me, Looks like its going to kick ass and be what I expected from fallout 3 plus more.

The mag shots above look awesome as well, thanks for posting those.

No problem, I can't wait for this game. I already pre-ordered it from gamestop. The released date is 10/1/10.

I thought the first two Fallout games sucked, so I'm cautious about this one. That said I will most likely buy it.

No problem, I can't wait for this game. I already pre-ordered it from gamestop. The released date is 10/1/10/

You neg repped me and called me an idiot because I didn't like a game you did?

Nice.

You neg repped me and called me an idiot because I didn't like a game you did?

Nice.

Nah the only reason I did it is because you neg repped me for no reason earlier.

I thought the first two Fallout games sucked, so I'm cautious about this one. That said I will most likely buy it.

This is fail btw. :lol:

superfail.

I think some people just don't dig the "top down" 2D games and like FPS/TPS style RPGs better...

It was just his opinion... lol

Kind of like your existence?

Look, I thought they sucked, but I loved number 3. If you have a problem with it, then keep it to yourself.

1 person likes this

I was just poking fun. Lighten up.

Kind of like your existence?

Look, I thought they sucked, but I loved number 3. If you have a problem with it, then keep it to yourself.

Wow, you are a dick. Get that stick out of your ass.