Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White Jerseys Next Saturday?

31 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I assume we're wearing white since we always do for home playoff games but has anyone seen anything official yet? Any chance we change this tradition?

Posted · Report post

All black unis would be nice.

Just saying.

Posted · Report post

I tells ya, we are wearing Black and grey!

Posted · Report post

We better wear black.

Posted · Report post

I think Carolina is wearing black because of the cold temperature

Posted · Report post

All black unis would be nice.

Just saying.

I disagree. We're not some NCAA team.

Posted · Report post

black and grey would be cool...BUT that would make the whole "growel towel" thing look funny on TV...

I suspect a "whiteout plan" is coming...as much as I would prefer the B&G

of course that's a big IF -if growel towels happen...which they may not...not with Chrylser about to go under - Lake Norman Chry-jeep-dodge being the typical sponsor for those...maybe CPI will step up to it and make black towels?

Posted · Report post

Come on guys. You know the Panthers switch to their black jerseys at home when the weather gets cold. They only wear white in the beginning of the season to beat the heat.

Posted · Report post

with all the game/ticket ads showing them in black you may be right...

Posted · Report post

I assume we're wearing white since we always do for home playoff games but has anyone seen anything official yet? Any chance we change this tradition?

I think you're confusing WHY we did it. We did it both times because we were playing the Cowboys. We always elect to wear white at home no matter what time of year it is against the Cowboys out of Marty Hurneys stounch superstition practicing. You see, the Cowboys home jerseys... that they don't even wear at home... are unlucky, and we have always beat them when they wear them at our house in the playoffs.

Let's all have a moment of silence and thank God that we don't have to worry about hosting the Cowboys 100% of the time in the playoffs.

Posted · Report post

Saturday night they need to come out in black. Monday night earlier this month they wore black and it was 1 of the most electrifying home game experiences Ive ever seen.

Posted · Report post

Saturday night they need to come out in black. Monday night earlier this month they wore black and it was 1 of the most electrifying home game experiences Ive ever seen.

For once I agree with you KT, the black jerseys looked good on the night games, at the stadium and on tv. The panthers seem to have more attitude when they wear the black.