Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

White Jerseys Next Saturday?

31 posts in this topic

Posted

Ah yes, the weekly football fashion thread.

*sigh*

Just wanna know which jersey to wear when I come down next week, It's normally on the official site, or gets reported by the Observer but I haven't seen it anywhere. I forgot we've never played a home playoff game against anyone but Dallas, that explains why we've always worn the white.

Posted

im pretty sure it will be black, has been every time we have hosted a playoff game.

Posted

Have the Panthers ever worn black on white?

Posted

im pretty sure it will be black, has been every time we have hosted a playoff game.

Nope....the Cats wore white against Dallas in our wild card game here in January '04.....I was there :D

Posted

Saturday night they need to come out in black. Monday night earlier this month they wore black and it was 1 of the most electrifying home game experiences Ive ever seen.

IT REALLY WAS.!!.and the high 5'in from Panther fans on the way down the ramp after the game was OFF THE HOOK...i was DEFINITELY proud 2 be a CAROLINA PANTHER that night!!! We need that energy again on Saturday!

Posted

The panthers have never worn black during the playoffs

They've also never won a Superbowl

Could be time for a change

Posted

IT REALLY WAS.!!.and the high 5'in from Panther fans on the way down the ramp after the game was OFF THE HOOK...i was DEFINITELY proud 2 be a CAROLINA PANTHER that night!!! We need that energy again on Saturday!

Ahh. You needed to be at the 1996 game when we won the division. The entire team came back out of the locker room and ran around the stadium high 5'in everybody they could reach. There had to be about 30,000 fans that stayed. We were so pumped we didn't want to leave even after the team first left the field. Good Lord, what a night that was!