Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Matt Foley

Earnhardt, Jr.

86 posts in this topic

I have a question about my fanasty team.... my line up was A)jpm, B1)brad keselowski, B2)JR, and C)allmindinger..... I had two of my drivers get top tens, jpm and jr but i was only given credit for 1 top ten..and jrs top 5 wasnt even credited...how come??

is it because of how i had my b drivers set up, should i have had jr as b1 and keselowski and b2?

one of the most overrated ever...not his fault, the press put way to much on him because of his last name

Junior wrecks in practice going to backup car.

lol, gordon has to stay in 3rd. i dont understand why they move the whole line up instead of giving the guy in the spot behind him.

lol, gordon has to stay in 3rd. i dont understand why they move the whole line up instead of giving the guy in the spot behind him.

because its easier.

because its easier.

yeah but shouldnt the guy who was faster get the spot?

they'd have to reorganise the whole lineup. and usually more than one car goes to the back.

Junior wrecks in practice going to backup car.

It will be an even greater story and Nascar will make even more money when he comes from the back to win the Daytona 500 on the 10-year anniversary of his father's death.

;)

It will be an even greater story and Nascar will make even more money when he comes from the back to win the Daytona 500 on the 10-year anniversary of his father's death.

;)

I sure hope it works out that way!