Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mark My Words

7 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Mike Shannahan will become the next head coach of the NY Jets...

Brett Farve will return....

and

Jets will be in the playoffs...

Mark it!

Posted · Report post

That's what folks are saying.

Of course, those same folks probably had the Jets winning the division this year.

Posted · Report post

That's what folks are saying.

Of course, those same folks probably had the Jets winning the division this year.

And Shanahan in the playoffs. ;)

Posted · Report post

Is Shanny to the Jets a good fit? If he is willing to go to the Jets as just the head coach, don't you think he could have negotiated the same and stayed with the Broncos?

My feeling is that he was a good HC, but severely lacking in the GM department. Rumor has it that he was unwilling to fire the DC, which is why he is job hunting now. I'd think he'd be a better fit in Cleveland or Detroit where he'd have more power than in NY.

Posted · Report post

I'd like to see Shanahan do well wherever he goes...he seems to be agood man.

Posted · Report post

wrong, shanahan to cowgirls, brett finally retires, hes done

Posted · Report post

Is Shanny to the Jets a good fit? If he is willing to go to the Jets as just the head coach, don't you think he could have negotiated the same and stayed with the Broncos?

My feeling is that he was a good HC, but severely lacking in the GM department. Rumor has it that he was unwilling to fire the DC, which is why he is job hunting now. I'd think he'd be a better fit in Cleveland or Detroit where he'd have more power than in NY.

When the Jets were goin for Cowher, Tannenbaum said he'd be willing to let a veteran coach have some say in the GM decisions .... I imagine that they'd extend that to Shanahan