Photo
- - - - -

ESPN The Mag looking for Panthers fan!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
27 replies to this topic

#25 Mattiekrome

Mattiekrome

The Feast... Is Mine

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:14 PM

I've got a few rituals for you. I start off by bathing in pigs blood and toweling off with dead kittens. Then I go to a neighbors house, naked, and throw the kittens at his living room window. Before the cops get there, I crap in a bag, lay it on his doorstep, light in on fire, ring the doorbell and run like hell.

wow, and I thought I was the only one! :tongue:

#26 Mattiekrome

Mattiekrome

The Feast... Is Mine

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 December 2008 - 11:27 PM

Did a Google search on tstruby@yahoo.com, came back with 7 hits... Looks like he targeted the Vikes, Bucs, Giants, and Carolina message boards (he posted saying he was looking for CAR fans on the Vikes MB :P)... As well as some MMA stuff and an ESPN mag link...

http://sports.espn.g...tory?id=2908429

In the ESPN.com article he lists his email addy as tstruby@yahoo.com in the "round 12" part... I'd have to say this request may be legit

#27 Jangler

Jangler

oddly perched

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 January 2009 - 01:09 AM

There used to be someone who had some kind of ritual with his cat - was it SCPantherFan.

Sounds intriguing!

#28 TheJza

TheJza

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:02 PM

sure- that way folks can email him aimless stupid sh*t all year long.

A buddy of mine from college works for ESPN, many of you have seen him on TV quite a bit. Nonetheless, he WILL NOT respond to emails sent to him on the ESPN website, as he receives 10,000 a week. He has asked me to personally to send stuff to his personal e-mail account. He also has an additional email account for different tid-bits. Quite a bit like this gentleman.