Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jake Delhomme haters please enter this thread

41 posts in this topic

Posted

That pass at the Saints was right where it needed to be and Smith jumped up right to where he needed to be. Delhomme was hit as he threw it, that's a tough throw to make.

Posted

He is an NFL starting quality QB, but he can still play a lot better. I expect better too, can't have melt downs like he does.

Posted

Gantt definitely reads the huddle daily. This is the place to find all the bullsh*t opinions that he's referencing. I don't think this article will change any of their minds though. They are, for whatever reason, committed to hating the guy and giving him absolutely no credit for our offensive play.

Posted

i'm going to guess there is a annual jake delhomme haters ball that goes on with some of our members..

hate hate..hate hate hate..

Posted

People never realized what we had until he was gone. Now that he's back is business as usual. The Jake hate will never stop because he's not Manning or Brady.

Posted

3/4 of the "haters" would agree with 17th. thats average/below average.

its the he cant win a SB people that are crazy.he has shown he can get hot and be great, just as he can get ice cold and be horrible. we have the weapons that he just needs to be steady. if he gets hot with this group we will be great on O (best offense ever for the panthers, and a more experianced WR duo). he needs 3 good games here out thats it. he has been good in the playoffs before, hope he can put together another string of 3 good/great performances.

Posted

The first annual BDJS convention will be meeting in Tampa on February 1st around 6:00PM. All members with tickets are welcome. :cheers2:

Posted

17th all-time?

I had no idea.

Posted

3/4 of the "haters" would agree with 17th. thats average/below average.

17th highest quarterback rating of all time is average/below average?

I really hope I read that wrong....

Posted

great article! thanks for posting.

Posted

17th highest rating quarterback rating of all time is average/below average? I really hope I read that wrong....

misssed the ever part. still 3/4 would say 17th currentlly.