Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jake Delhomme haters please enter this thread

41 posts in this topic

Posted

so culpepper is better than jake, ty LT pinkerton. he is 9th on the all time list. puts alot into perspective.

Posted

Well, Passer Rating has always been a pretty bogus statistic.

Posted

Funny that the title of this thread called for the JD haters but all the sniffers showed up ;)

I don't know about calling myself a "Blind Delhomme Jock Sniffer" but I sure as hell think he is able to lead this team to a SB and can be one of the best in the league. He hasn't been as good this year as in the past IMO but that doesn't mean that he won't be hot in the playoffs.

Posted

< Has ALWAYS liked Jake :)

Posted

That pass at the Saints was right where it needed to be and Smith jumped up right to where he needed to be. Delhomme was hit as he threw it, that's a tough throw to make.

wow......just wow.

Posted

Just to throw a kink in your chain. Jake is rated the second worse QB in the playoffs, next to Jackson. What'dya say to that?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs2008/news/story?id=3798645

(They also rated our DB's second best and our Special Teams first, if that says anything.)

Posted

so culpepper is better than jake, ty LT pinkerton. he is 9th on the all time list. puts alot into perspective.

Yea it just shows how much that list doesn't mean poo.

Only 8 of the 20 posted on there have won SB's.

So less than half of the best rated passers in NFL history have rings, passer rating-worthless stat.

Posted

Sorry Passer Passing rating doesnt win ball games. I will give Jake credit he was money Sunday. Hope he plays that well the rest of the year.

Memers of the Jaker haters BOD.

Posted

Funny that the title of this thread called for the JD haters but all the sniffers showed up ;)

I don't know about calling myself a "Blind Delhomme Jock Sniffer" but I sure as hell think he is able to lead this team to a SB and can be one of the best in the league. He hasn't been as good this year as in the past IMO but that doesn't mean that he won't be hot in the playoffs.

I like shoes.

Posted

3/4 of the "haters" would agree with 17th. thats average/below average.

17th highest quarterback rating of all time is average/below average?

I really hope I read that wrong....

Yeah, I thought the same thing. 17th all time is top 5% at least.