Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

faultlessjoint

Jake Delhomme haters please enter this thread

41 posts in this topic

great article! thanks for posting.

17th highest rating quarterback rating of all time is average/below average? I really hope I read that wrong....

misssed the ever part. still 3/4 would say 17th currentlly.

so culpepper is better than jake, ty LT pinkerton. he is 9th on the all time list. puts alot into perspective.

Funny that the title of this thread called for the JD haters but all the sniffers showed up ;)

I don't know about calling myself a "Blind Delhomme Jock Sniffer" but I sure as hell think he is able to lead this team to a SB and can be one of the best in the league. He hasn't been as good this year as in the past IMO but that doesn't mean that he won't be hot in the playoffs.

< Has ALWAYS liked Jake :)

That pass at the Saints was right where it needed to be and Smith jumped up right to where he needed to be. Delhomme was hit as he threw it, that's a tough throw to make.

wow......just wow.

• To me this off-season it makes the most since to keep CAP or Foz if it comes down to those two. CAP may be average, but that's as a 1st and 2nd down back which CMC, & Whit are not at this point from a full time perspective.  CAP is the best option to maintain a physical runner in the event (likely-hood) Stewart has to miss a couple games as he tends to each season.  I think it's common sense at this point. If we look at Stewart for what he is ''right now'' aside from pass protection there is not '' a lot'' that really separates him from CAP in my opinion, a few years ago it was a bigger gap, but at this point in Stewart's career he's becoming just a power runner, CAP is the closest we have to that. 
    • Dummy, come on man.    Rivera and DG tanked that game for a high pick. You guys know nothing about running a team.    The question now is, do we as huddles think you're a decent poster anymore. Answer is "no".  
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic