Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherdude cries himself to sleep over my posts

15 posts in this topic

Posted

Stop gloating, dumbbass. If you don't rike some of the thing re said about your team, rhy did u even post on division rival forum? No one put a gun in your thick skull. Don't rike it, get the hell out of the kitchen then.

Stop being a jackass. Don't rike what re say about your team? Then stop posting on a.....Panthers message board. Grow up!

waisis.gif

Posted

What?

Posted

there are some butthurt children on these boards

Posted

Leave Britney... I mean Pantherdude... alone!

Posted

:lol:

Dont feel bad. He cries himself over my posts too. He has neg repped me like 4 days in a row. Talk about someone with no life. :D

Posted

pantherwho?

Posted

Exactly!

Posted

Cry myself to sleep? You wish. Beside, I didn't know you were gay with trying to get inside my bed, troll. :lol: :lol:

And you're still a fine young male as many others call you as well, GayManWasRight. :patriot:

Posted

Gayman? fine young male? I swear you, Katzass, and Peppers90 have the wit of an 11 year old. :lol::lol:

:patriot:Dont know what this smiley has to do with what you posted but Ill use anyway too just to look cool like you. :lol:

Posted

Gayman? fine young male? I swear you, Katzass, and Peppers90 have the wit of an 11 year old. :lol::lol:

:patriot:Dont know what this smiley has to do with what you posted but Ill use anyway too just to look cool like you. :lol:

GayMan---Why don't you keep your little miserable fine young male azz out of trouble and stop bothering straight men?

Posted

Lmao the little ***** follows me around and neg reps me with a barely legible paragraph. Go fug yourself, loser.

2 people like this

Posted

God, I hate the off season.