Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherdude cries himself to sleep over my posts

15 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Stop gloating, dumbbass. If you don't rike some of the thing re said about your team, rhy did u even post on division rival forum? No one put a gun in your thick skull. Don't rike it, get the hell out of the kitchen then.

Stop being a jackass. Don't rike what re say about your team? Then stop posting on a.....Panthers message board. Grow up!

waisis.gif

Posted · Report post

What?

Posted · Report post

there are some butthurt children on these boards

Posted · Report post

Leave Britney... I mean Pantherdude... alone!

Posted · Report post

:lol:

Dont feel bad. He cries himself over my posts too. He has neg repped me like 4 days in a row. Talk about someone with no life. :D

Posted · Report post

pantherwho?

Posted · Report post

Exactly!

Posted · Report post

Cry myself to sleep? You wish. Beside, I didn't know you were gay with trying to get inside my bed, troll. :lol: :lol:

And you're still a fine young male as many others call you as well, GayManWasRight. :patriot:

Posted · Report post

Gayman? fine young male? I swear you, Katzass, and Peppers90 have the wit of an 11 year old. :lol::lol:

:patriot:Dont know what this smiley has to do with what you posted but Ill use anyway too just to look cool like you. :lol:

Posted · Report post

Gayman? fine young male? I swear you, Katzass, and Peppers90 have the wit of an 11 year old. :lol::lol:

:patriot:Dont know what this smiley has to do with what you posted but Ill use anyway too just to look cool like you. :lol:

GayMan---Why don't you keep your little miserable fine young male azz out of trouble and stop bothering straight men?

Posted · Report post

Lmao the little ***** follows me around and neg reps me with a barely legible paragraph. Go fug yourself, loser.

2 people like this

Posted · Report post

God, I hate the off season.