Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go To Girl

My Playoff Tickets Came

25 posts in this topic

I said it wayyyyy back in october, Im still willing to trade my kidney for a super bowl ticket

It'd probably be easier just to trade your kidney for the price of a superbowl ticket and then buy it yourself. I feel it would be more difficult to find someone who has a superbowl ticket and needs your kidney.

It'd probably be easier just to trade your kidney for the price of a superbowl ticket and then buy it yourself. I feel it would be more difficult to find someone who has a superbowl ticket and needs your kidney.

well put

anyone want to unload their copy of roar with darius on the cover?

If I still have it, I'll gladly give it to you...

If I still have it, I'll gladly give it to you...

that would be cool, heck i'll give yea some cash for it.

If Eagles win this weekend, they'll beat NYG for sure. You'll get to use the second ticket after all

If Eagles win this weekend, they'll beat NYG for sure.

I kinda doubt that...actually I doubt that a lot. The Cowgirls were a team all fecked up in the head...too many outside issues to play a good game. If the Iggles beat Minny, it'll probably be because the Vikings won't be able to pass. The Giants don't have that problem. No way I'd base the strength of the Eagles on their last game or a playoff win over Minnesota. Think the Giants are head and shoulders above either Dallas or Minnesota.

I kinda doubt that...actually I doubt that a lot. The Cowgirls were a team all fecked up in the head...too many outside issues to play a good game. If the Iggles beat Minny, it'll probably be because the Vikings won't be able to pass. The Giants don't have that problem. No way I'd base the strength of the Eagles on their last game or a playoff win over Minnesota. Think the Giants are head and shoulders above either Dallas or Minnesota.

Philly just beat NY in NY on week 14 20-14. A healthy Jacobs played.

so you can see Philly can win in NY. I personally think it will be a very close game