Photo
- - - - -

My Playoff Tickets Came

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

#16 CosmoGirl

CosmoGirl

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,355 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 07:30 PM

If I still have it, I'll gladly give it to you...

#17 Port City Cat Fan

Port City Cat Fan

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 317 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:00 PM

If I still have it, I'll gladly give it to you...

that would be cool, heck i'll give yea some cash for it.

#18 Gazi

Gazi

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,831 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:04 PM

If Eagles win this weekend, they'll beat NYG for sure. You'll get to use the second ticket after all

#19 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:10 PM

If Eagles win this weekend, they'll beat NYG for sure.

I kinda doubt that...actually I doubt that a lot. The Cowgirls were a team all fecked up in the head...too many outside issues to play a good game. If the Iggles beat Minny, it'll probably be because the Vikings won't be able to pass. The Giants don't have that problem. No way I'd base the strength of the Eagles on their last game or a playoff win over Minnesota. Think the Giants are head and shoulders above either Dallas or Minnesota.

#20 Panther53521

Panther53521

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 08:19 PM

I kinda doubt that...actually I doubt that a lot. The Cowgirls were a team all fecked up in the head...too many outside issues to play a good game. If the Iggles beat Minny, it'll probably be because the Vikings won't be able to pass. The Giants don't have that problem. No way I'd base the strength of the Eagles on their last game or a playoff win over Minnesota. Think the Giants are head and shoulders above either Dallas or Minnesota.

Philly just beat NY in NY on week 14 20-14. A healthy Jacobs played.

so you can see Philly can win in NY. I personally think it will be a very close game

#21 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:03 PM

Philly just beat NY in NY on week 14 20-14. A healthy Jacobs played.

Jacobs left in the 3rd quarter and only carried the ball 10 times (8 of which were in the 1st half). Also, this is the playoffs...I think the Giants will be a little more focused next time around. Think week 14 was also right after Burress shot himself. As much as the coaches and players say publicly that that isn't a distraction, you know it was.

#22 Panther53521

Panther53521

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:12 PM

Jacobs left in the 3rd quarter and only carried the ball 10 times (8 of which were in the 1st half). Also, this is the playoffs...I think the Giants will be a little more focused next time around. Think week 14 was also right after Burress shot himself. As much as the coaches and players say publicly that that isn't a distraction, you know it was.

yes it was after Burress shot himself, but NY only ran the ball 24 times. ToP was only 25 mins, while Westbrook ran the ball 33 times.

Eagles just wore then down.

#23 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:26 PM

I'm just saying...the circumstances will be completely different next time around, if it happens. I know we all want the Giants to get knocked off so the NFCCG is in Charlotte, but I ain't writing off the champs so fast.

#24 Panther53521

Panther53521

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 759 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:32 PM

well its all a moot point if the Eagles lose in the first round lol. I am not writing them off either. Just like the Panthers, the Eagles are not scared to play NY in NY. if it comes to that game ... it will be a rough game, which favors who they play in the NFCCG (Hopefully it will be us).

#25 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 31 December 2008 - 09:37 PM

I would like our chances at the Swamplands better than the Iggles though...our team is just so much better.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com