Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Panthers Fans In The Military

22 posts in this topic

Posted

Nice, I sent them an e-mail.

Posted

I know it was a wild ride for me watching during the 2005 season while in Korea.

Posted

Good find, I sent an email. I remember watching one game vs the Cowboys on board the USS Wasp.

Posted

if only this was last year while i was stuck in afghanistan, reading box scores.

Posted

I missed all of the first Panthers season while doing circles in the water off the coast of Bosnia.

Posted

I salute you all. Your sacrifice in uniform was made worse by being deprived your beloved Panthers. Although, during our Cardiac Cat moments you might have been better off :)

Posted

If Carolina is the most followed team in the military, I'd think it has something to do with the Carolinas having so many military bases and training centers (there's like 5 bases within 50 miles of where I live). You go off to boot camp, and you learn two things: love of country, and love of Panthers football ;)

Posted

I sent the guy an email as well. I'm really glad the NFL came out with the game pass set up this year so when I get up at 2 am to catch the game, I get more than just a radio broadcast. Funny thing is, I didn't even grow up in NC or SC, but in southwest VA.

Posted

Y'all are AWESOME! ...Thank you all for keeping us safe. N1KK....fly safe (former Dustoff medic 12 years) May the Cats reward us with the Lombardi this year!

Posted

I'll have to send them a note -- thanks!

It looks like I'll return from next deployment just before the next Super Bowl!

Posted

I sent them an email too.....I wonder what its all about? Maybe they want to give us playoff tickets. LOL.