Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

kdrh5

Arrelious Benn highlights....

kdrh5    23

...can be found http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UOEqkXIzZFM. I think he's very athletic and would make a very good complimentary number two, obviously if he works out. I don't think he's gonna wow anyone with his 40 time, and i gather that from watching him play and from watching this video. He's raw, but not quite as raw as Demaryius Thomas. Just a thought.

DynastyRTR    0

Id love for us to pick up Benn. He has the hands and speed to be a dominant WR in the NFL. here are some more highlights in better quality

unicar15    286

He is definitely an athletic kid. I feel like I heard he had some off the field issues though? If not I'd love to have him or Tate. Honestly I just want a fast receiver that can do more than just run routes.

Ashor    1

Well because I'm going to be a student at U of I, I'm very biased towards Benn. Although I managed to watch most of the atrocious Illinois games this year, Benn played horribly. He got hurt in the first play of the first game against Mizzou. After coming off a great season and projected to be the Big 10 player of the year, he didn't play to expectations. Granted that Juice Williams is a pathetic excuse for a quarterback, I still have very high hopes for Benn and think he can become a great WR in the league.

Lout    186

I used to be on the Benn train but after watching his highlight tape.. I actually think there will be better options available..

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    12thManFan