• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 kdrh5

kdrh5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:19 PM

...can be found here. I think he's very athletic and would make a very good complimentary number two, obviously if he works out. I don't think he's gonna wow anyone with his 40 time, and i gather that from watching him play and from watching this video. He's raw, but not quite as raw as Demaryius Thomas. Just a thought.

#2 DynastyRTR

DynastyRTR

newnfldraft.com writer

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,570 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:33 PM

Id love for us to pick up Benn. He has the hands and speed to be a dominant WR in the NFL. here are some more highlights in better quality

#3 kdrh5

kdrh5

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,044 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 06:37 PM

yep the quality on the vid i posted sucks, but it was the one that was longest in duration

#4 unicar15

unicar15

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,612 posts

Posted 11 February 2010 - 10:21 PM

He is definitely an athletic kid. I feel like I heard he had some off the field issues though? If not I'd love to have him or Tate. Honestly I just want a fast receiver that can do more than just run routes.

#5 Ashor

Ashor

Taylor Swift

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 464 posts

Posted 12 February 2010 - 02:54 PM

Well because I'm going to be a student at U of I, I'm very biased towards Benn. Although I managed to watch most of the atrocious Illinois games this year, Benn played horribly. He got hurt in the first play of the first game against Mizzou. After coming off a great season and projected to be the Big 10 player of the year, he didn't play to expectations. Granted that Juice Williams is a pathetic excuse for a quarterback, I still have very high hopes for Benn and think he can become a great WR in the league.

#6 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 12 February 2010 - 03:03 PM

I used to be on the Benn train but after watching his highlight tape.. I actually think there will be better options available..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.