Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MALL34

Dam it feels good again

21 posts in this topic

I feel good also. I feel even better knowing that the Cowboys, Redskins, Patriots, Raiders, Buccnqueers and Ain'ts Fans are not feeling as good as we are. :party:
I feel great for the cowgirl fans,but think the Pat fans got a raw,shitty deal!

I feel great for the cowgirl fans,but think the Pat fans got a raw,sh*tty deal!

Yeah, I'm by no means a Pats fan, but I couldn't help rooting for them with Matt Cassell under center. Cheater he may be, but what Bellicheck did for that team this year is amazing.

Every Panther fan should feel good about this team. It amazes me how many people can't seem to do that, but would rather complain and call for people's heads when we just went 3-1 in the hardest part of the schedule and earned the #2 seed in the NFC. Wins are wins...you're not gonna blow everybody out, especially when you have to go on the road and play top 5 offenses in back to back weeks with half of your starting D-line missing.

Yep. I said this team would go 12 and 4 back in July and here they are. I think they're good enough to bring the Lombardi home to Charlotte. :cheers2:

I am sorry but Chris Gamble is NOT a shut down corner.

There is no such thing as a shutdown corner.

It definitely feels good to be in the playoffs again. Last year, I watched the playoffs, but wasn't really all that interested in them. Having my team still playing makes everything much more interesting.

Totally good feeling, I am not thinking to far ahead though, just going to sit back and enjoy the ride. I hope it ends in Feb.

what excites me is all that we have seen so far is regular season speed from our team...fox usually gets our team to another level in the playoffs..although I'm not sure how he does it...if this team overachieves like our previous playoff experiences..I smell Super Bowl..