7 replies to this topic

#1 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 03:13 AM

I start this because of all my friends are VT fans.........Will this be the game Beamer breaks his losing record???

#2 neverlosethefeeling

neverlosethefeeling

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 09:33 AM

I played football with Jarrett Boykin and Eddie Whitley. I hope they can win this one.

#3 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:31 PM

ug, i think not :(
warren and worild are out, i think render is out (its him are marchman idk which). cincy stops the running game (which i think they will sell out on), they win. vt got by in a weaker acc this year. gota love being the acc rep in the bcs, but they arnt good this year. even if somehow vt blew out cincy i still think that. they have a ok D (thanks to bud), a shitty O (thanks to stinespring), and questionable ST (mental errors leading to missed blocking assignments). i hope VT pulls it out, but i am not hopeful.

#4 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,283 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 01 January 2009 - 07:03 PM

Could this be the most NON watched game in Bowl history?
I LOVE college football and I would rather watch HGTV or Iron Chef than this game.

#5 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:28 PM

This might be the worst played game this year.......I would love it if it were a defensive struggle, but it is more of not executing then the defense stopping anybody

#6 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:10 AM

if this is the worst what is the oregon state v pitt 3-0 game then tweeder. dont be hatin'. 406 yards of O. yeah sure was a defensive battle for cincy.......

lol 150+ for evans 2nd most for a freshman rb. keep hatin folks.

oh and big easy is back.
10 wins 5 straight years, only usc and texas can also say that. but whatever, around here they are rodney dangerfield

Edited by chbright, 02 January 2009 - 12:15 AM.

#7 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 02:57 AM

ehh 2nd half was much better.....first half there was not anything except the first drive and that was when I posted. Who said anything about it was a defensive battle? I said it was anything but that.

Also, I love the fact you are Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde with your team, one minute you are cussing them to where they shouldn't have won any games all year and the next minute you talk like they are the most elite program in the Nation. It is always complete polar opposites with you and your team.

Also, about there 10 win seasons good for them it shows how great your Coach really is and how they can develop players. Frank Beamer is something like the 3rd most winningest active Coach in the Nation, there is a reason why Carolina tried to lure him away from VT.

About me hatin' on VT, if you look back at my past posts I actually brag about VT a lot. Usually about how they develop a bunch of 3 star players into NFL draft picks, their fans, their rankings, etc. Sure I talk a lot of sh*t about them, but the only reason I do that is because the fact I live where I do and have Hokie stuff shoved down my throat everywhere I look. I know it comes with the territory, and the same thing happens down in Raleigh/CH/Durham area with Carolina for NCSU and Duke fans, so you do not have to preach to me about that. I am just saying it makes it much easier to talk sh*t about them, because of the fact I live with it constantly.

BTW looks like Stinespring just saved his job. lol

Edited by Tweeder, 02 January 2009 - 10:03 PM.

#8 chbright

chbright

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 816 posts

Posted 02 January 2009 - 12:01 PM

BTW looks like Stinespring just saved his job. lol

i know :(

as for jekyll and hyde, meh team and fans same this year. theam sucks make us all think that, only yo pull one out like last nite. still going into the season, if i knew we would win the orange bowl that be a surprise. thats before the ecu game (which i did think glennon could pull out). going forward, i expect to be back in the acc championship game next year. O developed enough players, even with stiney. D, gota figure out why i questioned bud (BC last year maybe).

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.