#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,128 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 15 February 2010 - 10:19 PM

I'm all for pointing out the Obamie administrations weaknesses, but Cheney needs to stop making the talk show rounds and playing armchair QB. He just sounds like a bitter old grumpy man. This little war of words with Biden is stupid.

Also, I just saw that we have allegedly caught al queada's #2 in charge tonight. So this bit of good news makes Cheney look even more pissy.

Cheney getting face time on tv is not good for republicans IMO.

Edited by SouthCakPanther, 15 February 2010 - 10:22 PM.

#2 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,389 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:01 PM

Cheney saw Obama's falling approval rating and got jealous. he has to show us all what a real low rating looks like.

#3 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

Grey Poupon Elitest Trash

• HUDDLER
  • 22,765 posts

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:07 PM

What Cheney Will Say Next:

Of course our Great Military caught him! The reason why we didn't catch him is that we inherited Clintons military which sucked. Obama inherited our great military! If not for the wonderful G W Bush Obama would have let the terrorists take us over by now!

PS This logic does not apply for the economy as Obama has been here a year so that's all his. Gotta go, late for tee time!

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,128 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 15 February 2010 - 11:12 PM

What Cheney Will Say Next:

Of course our Great Military caught him! The reason why we didn't catch him is that we inherited Clintons military which sucked. Obama inherited our great military! If not for the wonderful G W Bush Obama would have let the terrorists take us over by now!

PS This logic does not apply for the economy as Obama has been here a year so that's all his. Gotta go, late for tee time!

Exactly. It might be giving the old fart too much credit, but him staying in front of the cameras just give Obamie a bigger target and will keep the G Dub shortcomings in the spot light.

#5 SorthNarolina

SorthNarolina

• HUDDLER
  • 6,407 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 01:19 AM

Cheney's just plain evil. I don't mean that seriously but I'm not exactly kidding either.

He has a cold sensible instinct about him which I like when making decisions about how we should blow up insrugents. But that gets overuled when that instinct says it's entirely ethical to profit off a war you objected to 8 years earlier, or all of the other shady things he's done.

#6 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 03:17 AM

Cheney never said we weren't catching the bad guys. He said the Obama administration is too pussified to do anything with them once we get them. '

Truth hurts, don'she?

#7 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:02 AM

Cheney is the epitome of what the average person should hate.

#8 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,765 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 08:37 AM

Cheney never said we weren't catching the bad guys. He said the Obama administration is too pussified to do anything with them once we get them. '

Truth hurts, don'she?

So the goal is to be manly about beating them up a lot or something? I mean, catching them and getting them out of circulation IS the goal really. Does it matter how many waterboards or anal rape sessions they get afterwards for some reason? Like the old Vietnam body count, but with orifice penetrations instead?

#9 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:01 AM

So the goal is to be manly about beating them up a lot or something? I mean, catching them and getting them out of circulation IS the goal really. Does it matter how many waterboards or anal rape sessions they get afterwards for some reason? Like the old Vietnam body count, but with orifice penetrations instead?

Cheney spoke the truth, and all you libbies jumping up and down stomping your feet can't undo that. Nah nah nah nah nah nah. Panthro is a dorkface.

Edit: And Kral. And Maximus Dorkimus.

Edited by Meat, 16 February 2010 - 11:19 AM.

#10 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:02 AM

Like when Cheney spoke the truth about those WMDs?

#11 cookinwithgas

cookinwithgas

• HUDDLER
  • 22,765 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:05 AM

OMG They are buried somewhere! We've settled that!

#12 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:08 AM

Don't make me groan at you. It oughta have audio with it, by the way. So every time someone opens your post they hear it.

#13 bubbadawg

bubbadawg

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 480 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 09:50 AM

Amazing that we see a helluva a lot more of Cheney these days than when he was actually the Veep. Kind of makes me think they locked him in the basement like an old crazy Uncle.

#14 Kral

Kral

Internet Legend

• HUDDLER
  • 6,828 posts

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:16 AM

Amazing that we see a helluva a lot more of Cheney these days than when he was actually the Veep. Kind of makes me think they locked him in the basement like an old crazy Uncle.

He got kicked out of the shadow government.

#15 Zaximus

Zaximus

I'm Brett Jensen

• HUDDLER
  • 4,692 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 16 February 2010 - 10:37 AM

Yeah it's bad for the republicans when he's up there. They need to get away from the neo-cons like him and get back to the conservative style like Reagen, etc. The best thing is to let GW/Dick go away and work toward fixing things.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.