Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

The Panthers do need a bigger fanbase

45 posts in this topic

you would think a two state team would have plenty of fans....but all people talk about here is the gamecocks

So we should accept someone who ditched their franchise so they can come to be even more wishy-washy than some of our "wine and cheesers" already are.

Right, because...only someone who has never been a fan of another football team would have what it takes to be a Panther fan. :smilewinkgrin:

you would think a two state team would have plenty of fans....but all people talk about here is the gamecocks

North and South Carolina have a relatively large population, but its more spread out than most states. Raleigh Durham and Winston/Greensboro have a significant portion of NC's population.

The fan base will grow if the Panthers keep on doing what they are doing now.

So we should accept someone who ditched their franchise so they can come to be even more wishy-washy than some of our "wine and cheesers" already are.

STOP TRYING TO FEED YOUR CHILDREN ZOD!!!

Most of us cheered for another team before we were awarded the franchise. We picked up quite a few rabid fans during the Superbowl run, it's be nice to pick up even more.

Most of us cheered for another team before we were awarded the franchise. We picked up quite a few rabid fans during the Superbowl run, it's be nice to pick up even more.

I got swept up during the 05 season, but then that was the first time I'd been in the US. UK NFL fanbases are basically a function of Superbowl wins and how much the city is a tourist destination. I saw a total of 5 Panthers jerseys in my two NFL games in London, 2 of them were NC girls studying over here.

The only way the Panthers will get a game over here is if they win at least one Superbowl.

I say welcome, one and all. I've been a Panthers fan since they became a franchise but if Carolina wins the Super Bowl, fans will be coming out of the woodwork. This is what it will take if fans want media attention.

could start by selling playoff tickets outside of the state!!!!

could start by selling playoff tickets outside of the state!!!!

Or regular season ones, too. They did before the Super Bowl year.

I have been a fan since I heard the team was awarded to the Carolinas in 1993. I attended my first game in 1997. We saw the 49ers on MNF. Been to a game or two almost every year since.

The ticket restriction really slaps me in the face.

Or regular season ones, too. They did before the Super Bowl year.

I have been a fan since I heard the team was awarded to the Carolinas in 1993. I attended my first game in 1997. We saw the 49ers on MNF. Been to a game or two almost every year since.

The ticket restriction really slaps me in the face.

then MOVE 2 CAROLINA!!!! SUPPORT the Panthers ....i wouldn't have it any other way;)