Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

On your mark....get set.....

220 posts in this topic

Posted

if ATL is coming to town i can say with some confidence that even the singles will be selling for 2 times their value. the demand would instantly go up. that's why for scalpers it's good to just wait to see who we play before selling. could get more money.

Posted

2 for 2800$,this is a big game but it aint the superbowl!:icon_bs: Let me add in sec 516,also.

You misunderstood. Squirrel has 2 PSLs (the actual seat licenses) for $2800 each when they go for $3000. Not just selling the tickets for $2800

Posted

I was able to get one ticket in section 545! :D

Posted

I still don't get it. Why don't you want to goto the game? Just because you've been to big games before? I mean I love going to the games. I went to 9 reg season games. I'll be at all the playoff games (except maybe the SB). But every year I can't wait for that next game.

I mean, don't you want to go and help with the home field advantage?

I do want to go to the game. But if someone is willing to pay for my Superbowl tickets or for that matter, my entire ticket invoice for next year's games by buying this game's tickets, I'd be willing to consider it. I love going to games as well, but have realized over the years that I'm not going to die if I have to watch one on TV.

I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. I may sell mine - I can get a lot for mine and buy less expensive uppers. I may sell mine and watch it on TV. Or I may keep them and go.

Posted

Some people believe being warm and cozy and yelling at the tv helps homefield advantage!

My telepathy is powerful. I've been personally responsible for many wins - it works during home games when I'm in the stands and away games when I'm home. I can't get it to work when I'm in the car on a trip though - that's only happened twice since the team existed. One time - they didn't need me because it was a blowout. The other time, they just didn't receive my signals and lost. Both times were against Atlanta.

Posted

yep exactly. no reason to panic. If ATL doesnt make it here, ticket prices will drop.

if ATL is coming to town i can say with some confidence that even the singles will be selling for 2 times their value. the demand would instantly go up. that's why for scalpers it's good to just wait to see who we play before selling. could get more money.

Posted

Minnesota is our most likely opponent though, since all they have to do is win to be playing us. Atlanta or Arizona have to win AND have Minnesota lose. So I think scalpers are not going to be wise to wait around on this one.

Posted

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/447524.html

i don't see any playoff tickets going for face value unless it's somebody you are related to or are friends with. apparently everybody is this area's not hurting as bad as they are putting on. or they are just hell bent, like me, on going to the game.

Posted

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/local/story/447524.html

i don't see any playoff tickets going for face value unless it's somebody you are related to or are friends with. apparently everybody is this area's not hurting as bad as they are putting on. or they are just hell bent, like me, on going to the game.

after reading that and looking around today, i don't feel so bad about the price i paid. after the ticketmaster fiasco, i went home and got on stub hub immediately, looking for upper level between the 10s.

In sec 517, I paid $140 for the 24th row

as of right now, the price ranges for the same section -

Panthers ticket exchange: $228 - $402

Stub Hub: $174 - $299

Ticketsnow: $177 - $241

(the above in itself is weird to me - isn't ticket exchange endorsed by the team because it does not allow scalping? looks like the highest prices to me)

Posted

2 for 2800$,this is a big game but it aint the superbowl!:icon_bs: Let me add in sec 516,also.

You said PSL'S 2 @ 2800 a piece. :lol:

Posted

after reading that and looking around today, i don't feel so bad about the price i paid. after the ticketmaster fiasco, i went home and got on stub hub immediately, looking for upper level between the 10s.

In sec 517, I paid $140 for the 24th row

as of right now, the price ranges for the same section -

Panthers ticket exchange: $228 - $402

Stub Hub: $174 - $299

Ticketsnow: $177 - $241

(the above in itself is weird to me - isn't ticket exchange endorsed by the team because it does not allow scalping? looks like the highest prices to me)

There's no restrictions on scalping on the internet. The team is facilitating it, in actuality.

Posted

You'd be amazed at how many e-mails and flyers PSL owners get reminding them they can put neither tickets up on ticketexchange. They get a little piece of that pie.