Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Brokenbad

A few cute Panthers fans

50 posts in this topic

Ya know, "cute" does not always mean "20 and artifically enhanced".

ya but they also need to look half decent.

1 person likes this

Ya know, "cute" does not always mean "20 and artifically enhanced".

I'm with CWG on this one. I would have been happy to sitting next to any of the women posted so far! It's nice to have something else to look at when the Panthers are having a bad day.

I'm with CWG on this one. I would have been happy to sitting next to any of the women posted so far! It's nice to have something else to look at when the Panthers are having a bad day.

i kind of agree

untitled.bmp

I'd do pretty much all of them.

that is besides the point

I should add that I don't go out and photograph hot girls I see as a matter of course. My fiancee says she does not mind cheerleader photos at all as they look good on the website but I think she'd be a little miffed if I was just stopping women around the stadium for pics. One of you pervs can pick up that torch if you like.

One of you pervs can pick up that torch if you like.

u callin me out punk?

that is besides the point

Nah that's about the whole of the point for me.

I should add that I don't go out and photograph hot girls I see as a matter of course. My fiancee says she does not mind cheerleader photos at all as they look good on the website but I think she'd be a little miffed if I was just stopping women around the stadium for pics. One of you pervs can pick up that torch if you like.

I nominate Zod, he's already convincing hot girls to come to his studio for half nakkid pictures. He's can turn around towards the stands on game day and pick out some hot ones!

I'd do pretty much all of them.

Beat me to it. :D