Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"I Am A MotherFvcker"

105 posts in this topic

Posted

Guy handing out the beating is probably a Vietnam vet.

Don't you recognize Mintal?

Posted

Who?

Posted

Where can I buy an I am a Motherfuger T-Shirt? Looks like it would be a comfy shirt to play basketball in... just sayin'.

Posted

Where can I buy an I am a Motherf*cker T-Shirt? Looks like it would be a comfy shirt to play basketball in... just sayin'.

You should start your on Fashion line. I am a motherf*cker on the front Boom Shaka Laka on the back.

Posted

I really dont understand the arguement. Black guy said something about transit and the white guy thought he said something about a spit shine. Then when the black guy was asked what he said when he walked by, he said that he asked "why a brother gotta spit shine?". Uhh...no dumbass cause the whole issue didnt arise till you sat down. lol

Posted

"why it gotta be a brother to spit shine your shoes?!"

"it doesnt matter...it could be a china-man"

lmao

Posted

Moral of the story:

Don't start what you can't finish.

Posted

damn, nigga got his ass whooped

Posted

The Chinaman is not the issue here, man. I'm talking about drawing a line in the sand, Dude.

Posted

I really dont understand the arguement. Black guy said something about transit and the white guy thought he said something about a spit shine. Then when the black guy was asked what he said when he walked by, he said that he asked "why a brother gotta spit shine?". Uhh...no dumbass cause the whole issue didnt arise till you sat down. lol

Bus fights are normally seemingly inexplicable, but as they usually are undertaken by transients, my theory has always been they've had a beef with one another for a long time over something (it's a community of sorts, and they hang out on the bus a lot), and it just comes to a head on the bus many times (they're trapped together and can't escape).

That, and they tend to be batshit crazy.

Posted

Bus fights are normally seemingly inexplicable, but as they usually are undertaken by transients, my theory has always been they've had a beef with one another for a long time over something (it's a community of sorts, and they hang out on the bus a lot), and it just comes to a head on the bus many times (they're trapped together and can't escape).

That, and they tend to be batpoo crazy.

Yep.

When I was riding the CTA living downtown, guys would argue all the time, about roughly the same unintelligible things, every day, at roughly the same time. Rain or shine.

Weird as hell.

Just riding big city pub trans is weird as hell.

And often smelly.

Posted

My experiences with violent people on public transit are almost always women... weird.