Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hope what happened today puts to rest the questioning of our fan commitment...

29 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Speaking of tickets. For those of us with PSLs, and have paid...when should we get our tix????

Posted · Report post

Be that as it may, does it matter as long as BOA stadium is packed with black and blue come the 10th?

Yeah, I want to see a full house for the playoff game(s)....but when you know that BoA was 99.9% full for the season (according to attendance records), selling out a playoff game really isn't a huge achievement.

Minny was below us in attendance percentage but Arizona was above us (and over 100% full) so it's really odd that they can't sell out.....Minnesota on the other hand, they should sell out but it's not too shocking if they don't. Their diehards will be there no doubt, they're just not getting the casual or bandwagon fan. Don't know if I can blame them, I don't think I'd pay a heap of money to go watch them get beat. They're a pretty boring team to watch.

Posted · Report post

Speaking of tickets. For those of us with PSLs, and have paid...when should we get our tix????

some people got theirs yesterday. I didn't get mine yet

Posted · Report post

The Cardinals haven't hosted a play off game since 1947, so you would think their fans would be excited even if they have questions about whether their team can win or not.

Posted · Report post

has anyone ever called arizona fans hardcore?

nope

Posted · Report post

Cards will beat the Falcons

Posted · Report post

I got mine yesterday - I posted a thread somewhere that had a scan of what they looked like. Much nicer than they have ever been.

Posted · Report post

I think both the NFC home teams have a decent shot. Cardinals biggest strength (passing) is the Falcons biggest weakeness (pass defense), and Philly has been inconsistent this year.

Posted · Report post

To be fair...

The Panthers were selling only about 10% of what Arizona and Minnesota were trying to sell. PSL owners have the rest.

This shouldn't be overlooked.

Posted · Report post

Maybe Charlotte has more bandwagon jumpers?

I'm pretty sure that there has only been two games in our history that were not sold out. Even during our 1-15 season, every game was a sell out. I'm sure there are plenty of band wagoners out there, but they aren't the ones buying tickets to the games.

Posted · Report post

The Cardinals haven't hosted a play off game since 1947...

Don't find that to be a very valid point. Now if you'd said they haven't hosted a playoff game since relocating....Cardinal fans in Arizona probably didn't exist until they relocated for the most part. St. Louis history means nothing to them, I'd bet. Unless there are a lot of senior citizens running around U of Phoenix stadium on gamedays.

Posted · Report post

Cards will beat the Falcons
I doubt it!