Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I hope what happened today puts to rest the questioning of our fan commitment...

29 posts in this topic

Posted

Speaking of tickets. For those of us with PSLs, and have paid...when should we get our tix????

some people got theirs yesterday. I didn't get mine yet

I got mine yesterday - I posted a thread somewhere that had a scan of what they looked like. Much nicer than they have ever been.

They were mailed Monday by priority mail (2-3 day delivery). We've had replacement mailmen this week and the mail has been light which isn't normal. So I'm expecting mine tomorrow.

Posted

Speaking of tickets. For those of us with PSLs, and have paid...when should we get our tix????

Got mine yesterday.....since it's a holiday everyone (who has not got'em yet) should recieve them by the weekend :D

Posted

Got mine yesterday.....since it's a holiday everyone (who has not got'em yet) should recieve them by the weekend :D
I was wondering if you got your's. I usually get mine a day later than everyone else, so I'm thinking tomorrow for me.

Posted

I'm pretty sure that there has only been two games in our history that were not sold out. Even during our 1-15 season, every game was a sell out. I'm sure there are plenty of band wagoners out there, but they aren't the ones buying tickets to the games.

Sell out maybe but far from a full house. I can remember games where you could not give tickets away. I also remember a TV station ore someone buying up the tickets and donating them to charity so it wouldn't be blacked out years ago.

Posted

From the cardinals board.... SAD

"As of 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, there were 3,700 tickets remaining. The NFL has AGAIN extended the deadline for another 24 hours.

Does this mean that even if a company buy's the extra tickets, we will see plenty of empty seats in the nest?

I have a 45 yard line seat that I offered on Craigs list for FREE, and still have not had one call or email.

What is up with the fans. Too bad we did not have the Cowboys are Vikings in town for this game."

http://forums.azcardinals.com/showthread.php?t=36701&page=6