Photo
- - - - -

I hope what happened today puts to rest the questioning of our fan commitment...

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#16 monstercat

monstercat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,961 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:39 PM

The Cardinals haven't hosted a play off game since 1947, so you would think their fans would be excited even if they have questions about whether their team can win or not.

#17 WolfPack

WolfPack

Sip it Grip it and Rip it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 02:58 PM

has anyone ever called arizona fans hardcore?

nope

#18 beastson

beastson

Cam

• HUDDLER
  • 8,802 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:09 PM

Cards will beat the Falcons

#19 Go To Girl

Go To Girl

Huddle Mom

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,738 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:16 PM

Speaking of tickets. For those of us with PSLs, and have paid...when should we get our tix????

I got mine yesterday - I posted a thread somewhere that had a scan of what they looked like. Much nicer than they have ever been.

#20 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 16,318 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:22 PM

I think both the NFC home teams have a decent shot. Cardinals biggest strength (passing) is the Falcons biggest weakeness (pass defense), and Philly has been inconsistent this year.

#21 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:26 PM

To be fair...

The Panthers were selling only about 10% of what Arizona and Minnesota were trying to sell. PSL owners have the rest.

This shouldn't be overlooked.

#22 WolfPack

WolfPack

Sip it Grip it and Rip it

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 283 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 04:31 PM

Maybe Charlotte has more bandwagon jumpers?

I'm pretty sure that there has only been two games in our history that were not sold out. Even during our 1-15 season, every game was a sell out. I'm sure there are plenty of band wagoners out there, but they aren't the ones buying tickets to the games.

#23 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:05 PM

The Cardinals haven't hosted a play off game since 1947...

Don't find that to be a very valid point. Now if you'd said they haven't hosted a playoff game since relocating....Cardinal fans in Arizona probably didn't exist until they relocated for the most part. St. Louis history means nothing to them, I'd bet. Unless there are a lot of senior citizens running around U of Phoenix stadium on gamedays.

#24 2plankingpanther

2plankingpanther

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 05:13 PM

Cards will beat the Falcons

I doubt it!

#25 GRWatcher

GRWatcher

visiting from Kepler-186f

• HUDDLER
  • 2,042 posts
  • LocationStatesville

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:25 PM

Speaking of tickets. For those of us with PSLs, and have paid...when should we get our tix????

some people got theirs yesterday. I didn't get mine yet

I got mine yesterday - I posted a thread somewhere that had a scan of what they looked like. Much nicer than they have ever been.

They were mailed Monday by priority mail (2-3 day delivery). We've had replacement mailmen this week and the mail has been light which isn't normal. So I'm expecting mine tomorrow.

#26 Kyle82

Kyle82

• HUDDLER
  • 3,803 posts
  • LocationRock Hill SC

Posted 01 January 2009 - 08:30 PM

Got mine yesterday.....since it's a holiday everyone (who has not got'em yet) should recieve them by the weekend :D

#27 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,553 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:00 PM

Got mine yesterday.....since it's a holiday everyone (who has not got'em yet) should recieve them by the weekend :D

I was wondering if you got your's. I usually get mine a day later than everyone else, so I'm thinking tomorrow for me.

#28 goodoleboy

goodoleboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 488 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:20 PM

I'm pretty sure that there has only been two games in our history that were not sold out. Even during our 1-15 season, every game was a sell out. I'm sure there are plenty of band wagoners out there, but they aren't the ones buying tickets to the games.

Sell out maybe but far from a full house. I can remember games where you could not give tickets away. I also remember a TV station ore someone buying up the tickets and donating them to charity so it wouldn't be blacked out years ago.

#29 charlottenian

charlottenian

• HUDDLER
  • 2,890 posts

Posted 01 January 2009 - 10:22 PM

From the cardinals board.... SAD

"As of 2:30 p.m. on Thursday, there were 3,700 tickets remaining. The NFL has AGAIN extended the deadline for another 24 hours.

Does this mean that even if a company buy's the extra tickets, we will see plenty of empty seats in the nest?

I have a 45 yard line seat that I offered on Craigs list for FREE, and still have not had one call or email.

What is up with the fans. Too bad we did not have the Cowboys are Vikings in town for this game."

http://forums.azcard...?t=36701&page=6

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.