Photo
- - - - -

Cromartie Anyone?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
33 replies to this topic

#25 hepcat

hepcat

Skandalouz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:08 AM

Is Cromartie really an upgrade over Marshall? I think it's close to a wash.

#26 Swarly

Swarly

MichaelJordanLaughing.gif

HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:18 AM

I know, hence why I said I doubted it. :P

Was just suggesting an alternative theory.

Yeah I understand what you were saying. If this were just a one time thing where he didn't join in and try to make a tackle then it wouldn't be a big deal, but some Charger fan friends I know say he has been doing it ALL YEAR. Giving up big plays so he could go for a high light reel play. I don't want a player like that anywhere near a Panthers uniform.

#27 scpanther22

scpanther22

HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:24 AM

Goodson will be Reggie Bush 2.0. Fast and quick as hell but not much of a inside runner.

And where do you think Reggie Bush would be on a Fox team??On the bench.lol it would require fox not to be so conservative to use him.

#28 Yaboychris28

Yaboychris28

HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:52 AM

most people propably dont know this and propably wont believe me but when cromartie went to florida state he could barely read. i dont want someone with that low of an iq he will just make mistakes

#29 Wither

Wither

Relatively Unknown Poster

HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:56 AM

most people propably dont know this and propably wont believe me but when cromartie went to florida state he could barely read. i dont want someone with that low of an iq he will just make mistakes

And unlike you I don't really care what he can or cannot do academically. If he can understand football and can play football that is all he needs.

Why does everyone seem to think everyone in the NFL should graduate from a prestigious university and have a 120 IQ to play football? It's about your physical skills and some basic mental ones. When they leave the NFL, if they can't find a job because of lack of education, then that is their own problem. However, for my situation (and that of most of the people on this board), their lack of education has no real effect on the game I watch.

#30 The Link

The Link

Satire Enthusiast

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:17 AM

Captain > Cromartie as a nickle. I like players who can tackle other players instead of being a little bitch.

Captain cant cover worth a poo. I don't get why people like him. I prefer corners who can, you know, cover. Which is their primary job.

#31 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:21 AM

some of yall are crazy, cromartie is years ahead of marshall, him and gamble are a wash, he can cover, he is tall fast has great hands. so what if he isnt the best tackler, he can make a tackle at least get in the way so beason can catch up haha

your telln me u wouldnt have taken primetime sanders becasue he wouldnt tackle? guess we would be bettr off with jarrod cooper out there

#32 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

SUPPORTER

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:23 AM

Chargers CB Antonio Cromartie is allegedly $25,000 behind on child support after missing his Feb. 1 payment.
Cromartie, just 25 years old, has at least seven children with six different women in five states. Well on his way to Shawn Kemp/Travis Henry territory, the Chargers have grown tired of his off-field issues and soft play. He's going to bring a ton of baggage to any team that takes a chance on him in 2010.

per rotoworld.com

#33 csx

csx

HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:23 AM

Marshall is a tackling machine who is only getting better. No thanks.

There is a reason why they are willing to part with him.

#34 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

HUDDLER

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

Captain cant cover worth a poo. I don't get why people like him. I prefer corners who can, you know, cover. Which is their primary job.

Weren't you the guy that swore up and down to me last offseason that Captain wouldn't even make the team.