#31 kman72

kman72

Sports Maniac

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,061 posts
  • LocationNC

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:21 AM

some of yall are crazy, cromartie is years ahead of marshall, him and gamble are a wash, he can cover, he is tall fast has great hands. so what if he isnt the best tackler, he can make a tackle at least get in the way so beason can catch up haha

your telln me u wouldnt have taken primetime sanders becasue he wouldnt tackle? guess we would be bettr off with jarrod cooper out there

#32 ARSEN

ARSEN

Banned

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,331 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:23 AM

Chargers CB Antonio Cromartie is allegedly $25,000 behind on child support after missing his Feb. 1 payment.
Cromartie, just 25 years old, has at least seven children with six different women in five states. Well on his way to Shawn Kemp/Travis Henry territory, the Chargers have grown tired of his off-field issues and soft play. He's going to bring a ton of baggage to any team that takes a chance on him in 2010.

per rotoworld.com

#33 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 6,792 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:23 AM

Marshall is a tackling machine who is only getting better. No thanks.

There is a reason why they are willing to part with him.

#34 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,816 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:50 PM

Captain cant cover worth a poo. I don't get why people like him. I prefer corners who can, you know, cover. Which is their primary job.

Weren't you the guy that swore up and down to me last offseason that Captain wouldn't even make the team.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.