Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Darth Biscuit

Tiger Speaks

27 posts in this topic

Is this a skit on SNL or an old outtake from The Chappelle show?

No, but it will be... :lol:

When I turned it on, I felt like I was watching a TV Show.

But I was very impressed and happy with the way he handled himself. He handled this like a man, now put it away and tee up.

Watched it at the gym. he looked pretty sad.

Hopefully the guys at ESPN who bitched for an hour that the timing was to stick it to accenture and return next week will eat crow

It's pretty creepy how obsessed people are.

It's pretty creepy how obsessed people are.

Yea I did not know about that story that the reporters stalked his little girl. That is just awful.

Just tell your wife your sorry. Solve this in house.

All this tv poo is poo. "I'm sorry for doing coke with strippers in bangock gettin my dick sucked after winning my 80th tournament in a row"

Jeez enough already.

"I did have sex with those whores. And you wish you were me.... bitches!" *drop the mic and walks away*

:smilielol5: Could you imagine the look on those reporters faces?

Now one of his mistresses is holding a press conference demanding an apology. Tiger, you really schitt in your chili, bud.

that was really akward and hard to watch...i could barely even listen. he sucks at public speaking

Watched it at the gym. he looked pretty sad.

Same here....were you one of the guys standing next to me?

As for him doing this publicly and the timing of it all...I am pretty sure this is all part of his treatment program which one of the steps calls for a public apology. I don't think the when and the how was really his choice.

I got no problem with how he handled it. I now hope he takes care of his personal business and gets back to golf. It's a lot more interesting with him playing and frankly that is the only part of Tiger's life that I really care about.

that was really akward and hard to watch...i could barely even listen. he sucks at public speaking

While I pretty much agree with you... he had to do it... would have been better if he'd done it months ago... but oh well...

He doesn't read too well when speaking and he needed to wear a hat... he looks odd without it.

There will be a commotion about this for a while, and then again whenever he comes back to play on tour, then it will go away... once he's won his second tourney after coming back... it'll be in the wind...