Photo
- - - - -

Tiger Speaks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#16 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:36 AM

It's pretty creepy how obsessed people are.

#17 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 11:42 AM

It's pretty creepy how obsessed people are.

Yea I did not know about that story that the reporters stalked his little girl. That is just awful.

#18 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,543 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:34 PM

http://www.theonion....unces_return_to

#19 Claws

Claws

• HUDDLER
  • 4,100 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:49 PM

Just tell your wife your sorry. Solve this in house.

All this tv poo is poo. "I'm sorry for doing coke with strippers in bangock gettin my dick sucked after winning my 80th tournament in a row"

Jeez enough already.

#20 STIFFPAWED

STIFFPAWED

Streakin The Quad

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 349 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 12:56 PM

"I did have sex with those whores. And you wish you were me.... bitches!" *drop the mic and walks away*

:smilielol5: Could you imagine the look on those reporters faces?

#21 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:06 PM

Now one of his mistresses is holding a press conference demanding an apology. Tiger, you really schitt in your chili, bud.

#22 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• HUDDLER
  • 2,707 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:14 PM

that was really akward and hard to watch...i could barely even listen. he sucks at public speaking

#23 Johnny Rockets

Johnny Rockets

Mayor of Awesomeville

• HUDDLER
  • 6,388 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:20 PM

Watched it at the gym. he looked pretty sad.

Same here....were you one of the guys standing next to me?

As for him doing this publicly and the timing of it all...I am pretty sure this is all part of his treatment program which one of the steps calls for a public apology. I don't think the when and the how was really his choice.

I got no problem with how he handled it. I now hope he takes care of his personal business and gets back to golf. It's a lot more interesting with him playing and frankly that is the only part of Tiger's life that I really care about.

#24 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,684 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:21 PM

that was really akward and hard to watch...i could barely even listen. he sucks at public speaking

While I pretty much agree with you... he had to do it... would have been better if he'd done it months ago... but oh well...

He doesn't read too well when speaking and he needed to wear a hat... he looks odd without it.

There will be a commotion about this for a while, and then again whenever he comes back to play on tour, then it will go away... once he's won his second tourney after coming back... it'll be in the wind...

#25 Jbro

Jbro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 5,538 posts

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image

#26 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,684 posts

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:06 PM

A great review of Tiger's speech...

http://sports.espn.g...=simmons/100219

When we first saw the room in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., it looked like the set of a "Saturday Night Live" episode: small podium, blue curtain, some heads. The camera panned the crowd, revealing that there apparently had been an emergency casting call for somber white people in blazers. (Why didn't I get an invite? I own a blazer! I could have looked somber!) At 11:01 a.m. ET, Tiger emerged from the back, and I remember thinking that it would have been awesome if he were naked from the waist down.

He spoke for the next 13 and a half minutes. He spoke … like this. There was … no emotion … in his words. His face … was blank … and empty. Part of me … felt bad … for him. There were … a couple of moments … when it seemed … like … he was trying … to shed a tear … or have his voice catch … just for effect. You get … the idea.

#27 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 33,684 posts

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:44 AM

Tiger speaks again...

The critics on the morning news were panning him for this one... I actually thought he came across much more believable and sincere in this than his prepared speech last month.
IMO he should have done this first.

I will say that I agree him and his camp are still trying too hard to control things.

He interviewed with Golf Channel last night as well.

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com