Photo
- - - - -

Tiger Speaks

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
26 replies to this topic

#25 Jbro

Jbro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 19 February 2010 - 01:37 PM

Posted Image

#26 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 20 February 2010 - 08:06 PM

A great review of Tiger's speech...

http://sports.espn.g...=simmons/100219

When we first saw the room in Ponte Vedra Beach, Fla., it looked like the set of a "Saturday Night Live" episode: small podium, blue curtain, some heads. The camera panned the crowd, revealing that there apparently had been an emergency casting call for somber white people in blazers. (Why didn't I get an invite? I own a blazer! I could have looked somber!) At 11:01 a.m. ET, Tiger emerged from the back, and I remember thinking that it would have been awesome if he were naked from the waist down.

He spoke for the next 13 and a half minutes. He spoke … like this. There was … no emotion … in his words. His face … was blank … and empty. Part of me … felt bad … for him. There were … a couple of moments … when it seemed … like … he was trying … to shed a tear … or have his voice catch … just for effect. You get … the idea.

#27 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

HUDDLER

Posted 22 March 2010 - 07:44 AM

Tiger speaks again...

The critics on the morning news were panning him for this one... I actually thought he came across much more believable and sincere in this than his prepared speech last month.
IMO he should have done this first.

I will say that I agree him and his camp are still trying too hard to control things.

He interviewed with Golf Channel last night as well.