Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jamie Dukes is a moron!

36 posts in this topic

Posted

So I have the NFL Network and every time Jamie Dukes is on, he acts as if he is so high and mighty and knows everything. He argues on every single detail that the other guys mention about a certain topic (which I know it is suppose to be debatable) but damn, this dude doesn't shut his mouth. Does anyone else find Dukes annoying?

Oh and did I mention that he worships the ground that Michael Vick walks on?

1 person likes this

Posted

So I have the NFL Network and every time Jamie Dukes is on, he acts as if he is so high and mighty and knows everything. He argues on every single detail that the other guys mention about a certain topic (which I know it is suppose to be debatable) but damn, this dude doesn't shut his mouth. Does anyone else find Dukes annoying?

?

So Jamie Dukes is Fiz and Sam.L??lol

Posted

That Jamie Dukes offering his opinion on things. Its like he played football or something and is paid to do it. He is such a jerk for actually talking and not just sitting there quietly.

Plus he likes Michael Vick so he must be a bad person.

:)

Posted

That Jamie Dukes offering his opinion on things. Its like he played football or something and is paid to do it. He is such a jerk for actually talking and not just sitting there quietly.

I know he played football, but so did most of the other guys on there... My thing is that he gets so defensive on the show when someone states their opinion

Posted

That's why he is there. Why do you think Skip Bayless is on TV? It's good ratings to disagree and argue. I mean look at this board :) Do what I do, get this

http://www.throwthings.com/item.asp?id=171

Very therapeutic and very safe for HDTV's.

Posted

He was really annoying in that 'Top 10 Teams of 2010' segment I watched.

Posted

He said he would choose micheal vick over anyone in the NFL to build a franchise around, that crosses the line of colorful debate.

Posted

Oh and did I mention that he worships the ground that Michael Vick walks on?

Agreed, Dukes thinks he's Vince Lombardi - he's always cutting people off and challenging everything they say. He really seems to have a hard-on for Steve Wyche... poor Steve can't say anything without Dukes jumping all over him and telling him he's wrong.

Posted

NFL network?

Posted

jamie dukes a moron?? who knew?

Posted

yup cant stand him

Posted

I'm the same way about Jim Rome, but that's what they get paid to do. So I usually just turn the channel.