Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A compelling story about the issue of gays in the military

44 posts in this topic

Posted

Its true, butch lesbians are some of the meanest motherfuckers on this planet. Plus they are smaller than men and would make ideal tank drivers and such.

Posted

the table is set better than it ever has been for this horrible thing to be overturned.

the public supports it. military leadership supports it.

the only thing left is for the President to keep his promise. we'll see.

I hope he does keep his promise on this one. It needs to be gone.

Posted

Its true, butch lesbians are some of the meanest motherfugers on this planet. Plus they are smaller than men and would make ideal tank drivers and such.

Obviously you've never changed tracks on a tank. When the average woman has the muscle mass of the average man, I will stand by your statement 100%. Until then, no. Not only is there that difference, but when tankers go out for weeks at a time, now they'd have to build showers and latrines for females.

Heaven forbid we start hearing about the military making females shower and change feminine hygiene products in front of the males. Some things are in place for a reason.

As far as gays serving openly, let them serve. As long as they fall under the same sexual harassment rules as the rest of us, then there will be no problems.

Posted

Obviously you've never changed tracks on a tank. When the average woman has the muscle mass of the average man, I will stand by your statement 100%. Until then, no. Not only is there that difference, but when tankers go out for weeks at a time, now they'd have to build showers and latrines for females.

Heaven forbid we start hearing about the military making females shower and change feminine hygiene products in front of the males. Some things are in place for a reason.

As far as gays serving openly, let them serve. As long as they fall under the same sexual harassment rules as the rest of us, then there will be no problems.

But it worked in Battlestar. :D

1 person likes this

Posted

plus there's that wonderful stat that a female in the military is more likely to get raped by her fellow soldiers than killed by enemy fire.

Posted

Have some pie, d00d

Posted

I clicked pie. It gave you my pie. I want my pie back.

Posted

you can have mine.

Posted

The dumbest thing about the whole thing as it is is that our troops do currently serve side by side with openly gay soldiers from the UK. Have not heard of any issue ever with that.

Stop making sense.

Posted

The dumbest thing about the whole thing as it is is that our troops do currently serve side by side with openly gay soldiers from the UK. Have not heard of any issue ever with that.

I'm noticing a trend in the huddle - on every topic from the Big Bang, to Evolution, to Global Warm, er, Climate Change, and now gays in the military, someone has to bring up what Europe is doing.

I thought the 1770s were all about getting away from what Europe was doing.

Can we have a Europe button beside the pie button?

Posted

Europe isn't politically and socially retarded as America.

Posted

Based on my 6 years of living in Europe, I'd say you're only half right. Americans are the only retards with a two party system.