Posted 18 February 2010 - 09:52 AM

lol

#3 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:05 AM

I guess when your team sucks what else are you going to post about? When are you guys going to come up with some new poo? It's the same played out crap every year. Be original for once. You, Nance and Stan should hang out more.

#4 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:10 AM

Are you taking a shot at Duke? Floor slapping, really? How about we talk about something relevant, like the NCAA tournament. Oh wait you guys won't be there. :D Okay you can go ahead with ridiculous threads about irrelevant nonsense.

#5 Britneck

Britneck

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,485 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:12 AM

You guys should rename this thread to New Jersey Blue devils floor slapping. That would be really funny.

#6 tarheelblue89

tarheelblue89

More u spend, More u win

• HUDDLER
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 10:16 AM

:(

#7 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:28 AM

I guess when your team sucks what else are you going to post about? When are you guys going to come up with some new poo? It's the same played out crap every year. Be original for once. You, Nance and Stan should hang out more.

C'mon man...I know you are a diehard duke fan. You cant tell me that its just a little silly that they all slap the floor? It has been a staple move for duke players for a long time now. Isn't just a little silly, nothing wrong with pointing it out.

Also, the College of Charleston is #1 in the SoCon right now (13-3, 16-9) and are playing the best basketball in the conference. So my team does not quite suck at the moment.

#8 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:52 AM

Are you taking a shot at Duke? Floor slapping, really? How about we talk about something relevant, like the NCAA tournament. Oh wait you guys won't be there. :D Okay you can go ahead with ridiculous threads about irrelevant nonsense.

Yes, I am really taking a shot at Duke's floor slapping...am I wrong? If you want to talk about the NCAA tournament, I am sure there is a thread for that, but this thread is dedicated to DOOK's floor slapping, thanks for visiting,:thumbsup:

And to be perfectly honest with you, this thread was not originally going to be a shot at duke originally, but when I googled "floor slapping" the only photos I could find, were of duke players <---there is a shot at dook for ya!

#9 love2hateroy

love2hateroy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 277 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:57 AM

:Yawn:

#10 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,669 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 11:58 AM

Duke players slap the floor. UNC players slap their boyfriends.

#11 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:13 PM

Yes, I am really taking a shot at Duke's floor slapping...am I wrong? If you want to talk about the NCAA tournament, I am sure there is a thread for that, but this thread is dedicated to DOOK's floor slapping, thanks for visiting,:thumbsup:

And to be perfectly honest with you, this thread was not originally going to be a shot at duke originally, but when I googled "floor slapping" the only photos I could find, were of duke players <---there is a shot at dook for ya!

Why is floor slapping silly? It is a way to get your team hype, you are in good defensive position so you are close to the floor. It's K's way of saying lets go. This could be the dumbest thread ever but typical for heels fans. Where is Htar?

#12 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,373 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:53 PM

Why is floor slapping silly? It is a way to get your team hype, you are in good defensive position so you are close to the floor. It's K's way of saying lets go. This could be the dumbest thread ever but typical for heels fans. Where is Htar?

You are right, this about sums it up!

Posted Image

#13 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,557 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 12:55 PM

Wot, no Flop Camp Application?

#14 Tweeder

Tweeder

Hark the Sound

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,286 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:04 PM

Duke players slap the floor. UNC players slap their boyfriends.

and Scrum slaps well you know in the corner while watching

#15 Scrumtrilescent

Scrumtrilescent

I aim to misbehave.

• Administrators
  • 8,669 posts

Posted 18 February 2010 - 01:09 PM

Weak. Like UNC players' wrists.

OH SNAPZ!!!!!!!!!111111

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com