Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jbro

Cowboys fan claims jersey profiling in Philly airport

40 posts in this topic

I hate Dallas but who the hell are you people to say when a jersery can be wore. I would also like to see what 99% of you people would say if you was in another city and done like that while you wore your panther jersey. It was never said that the jersey was the reason or not. Knowing philly area i'm sure it was. Flame people when they are right. Flame people when they are wrong. You bunch of 2 faced bastards. Hold your head up like the team you pull for does and show some respect. Dont stoop to the philly or the dallas fan lows. Just keep your comments to yourself when you know good and well that you would have done been on the phone with your lawyer by the time she even done the interview with the media.

You buy beers for opposing team fans at the stadium on game day don't you?

Not telling anyone when a jersey can be worn. Just letting everyone know that only ignorant rednecks wear them in public on non-gamedays.

Wear them at your own risk. :D

I honestly think Philly is the worst place in the world for that.....they wear their jerseys 365 days a year. Wear them to dinner, to bed, to church, grocery store, weddings, Eagles jerseys at Phillies' games, Phillies jerseys at Eagle games, etc.....it really is horrible.

Eagles fans are rednecks, just northern rednecks.

This is true for the most part. Game day is very similar to the people at a NASCAR event just done Northern style, but it sure is fun.

wearing football jerseys in a public non-gameday circumstance is trashy as hell

You know you wear a Saints jersey every day.

Just barely!

Mason-dixon-line.gif

The funny thing about this video is that she acts so surprised about this. WTF did she expect when she put that jersey on that morning? :nopity:

I honestly think Philly is the worst place in the world for that.....they wear their jerseys 365 days a year. Wear them to dinner, to bed, to church, grocery store, weddings, Eagles jerseys at Phillies' games, Phillies jerseys at Eagle games, etc.....it really is horrible.

:P That is so true. Iggles phans don't need an excuse to wear a jersey. They're wearing them all year round and everywhere they go OUTSIDE of PA.

I hate Dallas but who the hell are you people to say when a jersery can be wore. I would also like to see what 99% of you people would say if you was in another city and done like that while you wore your panther jersey. It was never said that the jersey was the reason or not. Knowing philly area i'm sure it was. Flame people when they are right. Flame people when they are wrong. You bunch of 2 faced bastards. Hold your head up like the team you pull for does and show some respect. Dont stoop to the philly or the dallas fan lows. Just keep your comments to yourself when you know good and well that you would have done been on the phone with your lawyer by the time she even done the interview with the media.

It's strictly cowshit hate for me. Nuttin' personal or unrealistic.

My hate of Cowbitch fans>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>feelings on jurisprudence for TSA targeting an individual for sporting a jersey of hated team in rivals' territory.

1 person likes this

I'll bet the farm that she only put all that Dallas crap in her living room just for that interview. Definitely staged. And if I was the TSA agent I'd tell her she got pulled because we mistook her for a Dallas O-Lineman and we wanted autographs.

Awesome! Why cant we have this kind of security at the Charlotte airport? Must be because Charlotte is primarily a cowboys town. :(

the truth

Abuse of power.....yea...

I like how she put the jersey back on for the interview.