Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Would the Panthers Trade Up for Jimmy Clausen?

9 posts in this topic

Posted

we don't have the ammo, we would have to give up next years 1st and two other picks from this year.

Posted

If we trade up for anyone I'd rather it be Dez Bryant.

Posted

lol it seems you have found an excellent way to have other people do your research for you

Posted

I really think Clausen could be the number 1 pick, so I kinda doubt it

Posted

lol it seems you have found an excellent way to have other people do your research for you

Holy crap your right. He's farming our precious intelects for info. Who's our usual pimp? I hope I don't get the ring hand for putting in work for someone else.

Posted

If McCoy drops into the 2nd I could see a trade then but not into the first round for a QB.

Posted

We didn't trade up for Matt Ryan who was a must better prospect... so no this will not happen.

Posted

We didn't trade up for Matt Ryan who was a must better prospect... so no this will not happen.

At the time the team was still commited to Jake... Some of the fans weren't commited...

But No... Don't see Clausen as a possibility at all.. He won't fall that far, and we won't mortgage our future to move that far up in the draft.

This year we need to draft at our spot and not give up more 1st round picks to advance up to the end of the 1st round again.